What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ADP Lists with IDPs (1 Viewer)

Bouddha

Footballguy
Where can I find ADP lists that contain IDPs? I am looking for more than one source. I am in several leagues and ADP varies greatly depending on whether we start 4 defensive players or 10 every week. They also vary greatly between 8 player leagues or 16 player leagues. So ideally I would like an ADP for a few combinations (small leagues with only 4 IDPs starting, big leagues with 10 IDPs starting, etc.). I understand it's only June, but if you know of a site that will have ADPs in a few weeks, that's great too.There is an ADP list included in the Draft Dominator, but I don't know for which kind of league setup this is, and I would like to have more than one ADP list to use with DD.

Im in an IDP league (MFL) and i was looking for the same thing too. THE ADP list at ansports and xperts are useless, becaseu they dont facotor in the IDP....atleast antsports doesnt. Good find though.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you scroll down in IDP threads to june 7, look for post by tick called three down LBs (first, most recent thread i saw by tick)... in his signature he has links to ADP info for IDPs (as well as offense)... tick is the resident ADP guru, & a one man ADP source... he collates data from multiple zealots drafts, & even a few others like the game breakers draft which had a lot of FBG in it.

The link in Tick's signature is the same as the one from tex in this thread. I think these are dynasty ADPs, which I was looking for, but I am also looking for redraft ADPs for other leagues I am in.XPerts does not have IDP, like Antsports.Maybe more redraft ADPs will be available in July...

I've been looking for IDP rankings myself........but not having much luck after 80 players ranked.I'm looking for deeper rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I get back from vacation, assuming the last Zealots draft is done, I'll update with all 12 Z drafts. As always, credit Kirby for hosting the files.

When I get back from vacation, assuming the last Zealots draft is done, I'll update with all 12 Z drafts. As always, credit Kirby for hosting the files.
Updated.

Users who are viewing this thread