What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advice on a couple of trade offers... (1 Viewer)

pkroper22

Footballguy
I had a trade offer come through while I was in the middle of trying to come up with a few offers for guys I'm interested in.  I'll post the other offers to get feedback in another thread.

Was offered:  N'Keal Harry, 2022 2nd rounder for Chris Godwin

Countered with:   Johnson, Kerryon PHI RB; McKinnon, Jerick KCC RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03

for  Godwin, Chris TBB WR; Hardman, Mecole KCC WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

was not thrilled with the initial offer and countered to see what he comes back with.

12-team - PPR - 20 man rosters - start 1QB/1RB/1WR/1TE/1Def/2Flex

Trade restrictions - each trade must have same amount of players (ex. I can't trade a player strictly for draft picks, need to have another player to balance it out).  No 2 for 1 deals.

Roster:

QB - Watson, Tua

RB - Elliott, Damien Harris, Drake, Dillon, Ballage

WR - Diggs, Boyd, Godwin, Lamb, Mike Williams, Hardman, Woods, Diontae Johnson

TE - Andrews, Tonyan

D - KC, IND

I hold the 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 in the upcoming draft.

Am I wrong to think the initial offer was a little "light"?

As you stated the first offer was terrible.  The second offer is essentially Godwin & 2.05 for 1.03.  Who are you targeting at 1.03?  I think I would rather have Godwin and the 2.05

Trade was declined by the other owner, so I’m sitting tight with Godwin. Guessing the other owner is checking to see which owners aren’t very savvy. Or he just has unrealistic values. 

Trade was declined by the other owner, so I’m sitting tight with Godwin. Guessing the other owner is checking to see which owners aren’t very savvy. Or he just has unrealistic values. 
He probably has realistic values... he just wanted to rip you off. 

Harry and a future 2nd for Godwin? not sure why you had to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread