What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aerosmith Tribute to "The Vicks" (1 Viewer)

Menudo

Footballguy
"Dum, dum, dum, honey what have you doneDum, dum, dum, it's the sound of my gunDum, dum, dum, honey what have you doneDum, dum, dum, it's the sound, it's the sound...Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah....Marcus' Got A GunMarcus' Got A GunBut boy that boy can run,He'll make the NFL real fun,What did this criminal do,To delay his NFL debut;They say that Marcus was arrested,This guy truly is a thug,But man, he had it comin'Now that Marcus' Got A GunMaybe he just needs a hug; Marcus' Got A GunMarcus' Got A GunHis career might already be done,The NFL won't get to see him run; Please tell me this is untrue,Is this something that Marcus would do ? Well, he did stomp on that D-Lineman,During the Gator Bowl game,But how could he be so dumb,My God this guy's a bum,He is going to tarnish his brother's good name; He Runs away, runs away from the 'D'Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahRuns away, runs away from the 'D'Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahRuns away, runs away, runs, runs awayMarcus' Got A GunMarcus' Got A GunRon Mexico has been outdone,Marcus' NFL passes will probably be none;What did Marcus' brother do,Except pass around his infected goo; He had to make up a fake name,Because herpes is embarassing;He said cause no one would sleep with me,It's such a bad disease,Ron Mexico will be my new name;They both Run away, run away from the 'D'Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahRun away, run away from the 'D' Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahRun away, run away, run, run awayMarcus' Got A GunMichale's Got HerpesMarcus' Got A GunBut man, they can really run,Marcus' Got A GunWhat made him come undone ?Now we might not get to see him tuck it and run,'Cause Marcus' Got A GunMarcus' Got A Gun He would of made the NFL more fun,Just as his brother has done, Marcu's got a gun,His career is surely done,Marcus' Got A Gun

Users who are viewing this thread