What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy 2022 Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

Not sure what I need to do here. Accepted the invites a while back. I’ve been in all 3 league sites.
You initially did not appear as having accepted any of the league invitations. But you show up as invitation(s) accepted now.
Strange. Links came to my phone I click on each of them. Today I went back and hide the initial ads they post. Thanks
Above my pay grade in terms of what happened and why. But you are good to go. I will get the engraver started on this year's trophies for you.

Hmmm . JeremeyX13 hasn't been to FBG's in over a year. Reaper was last here in May. Some of the other guys were here roughly two weeks ago.

Updated check-in status . . .

L1 - 15 . . . waiting on @eNdblu
L2 - 12 . . . waiting on @Reaper , @jeremyx13, @Biabreakable , @OldMilwaukee
L3 - 10 . . . waiting on @yellowdog , @5Rings , @Ruffrodys05 , @jeremyx13, @Dreamer , @Crippler
L4 - 12 . . . waiting on @Hawkeye21 , @Shadowfax , @Biabreakable , @Crippler

In for league 1 :)

If it gets to the point where I need replacements, anyone interested (not named BroncoFreak_2003, BassNBrew, or Maggot Brain)? Preference given to those in only one league, then two leagues.

If it gets to the point where I need replacements, anyone interested (not named BroncoFreak_2003, BassNBrew, or Maggot Brain)? Preference given to those in only one league, then two leagues.

Can swing another if needed. I'm Public Ridicule in L4.

Please accept league invitations.
Here?

Or via email?

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean if it's through the new board.
I meant clicking on the link in your email from MFL. That way you show up as "invitation accepted" on my commissioner page. I just sent you invitations again for Leagues 2 and 4.
Got it.

For some reason I couldnt do it from my phone. Likely as I have a new phone. I had to paste the links.

I think I am in them now though.

Update . . .

L1 - Draft Started
L2 - Genester and Go DC Yourself added
L3 - Public Ridicule added
L4 - Stinkin' Ref added

League invitations sent to the replacement owners. According to MFL, @Biabreakable and @5Rings haven't accepted the invites yet . . . not sure if they will be able to log in to the league and draft. Working in draft order and turning on drafts.

Please accept league invitations.
Here?

Or via email?

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean if it's through the new board.
I meant clicking on the link in your email from MFL. That way you show up as "invitation accepted" on my commissioner page. I just sent you invitations again for Leagues 2 and 4.
Got it.

For some reason I couldnt do it from my phone. Likely as I have a new phone. I had to paste the links.

I think I am in them now though.
You are up in both leagues . . . and I'm not sure that's because you can't get logged into the leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread