What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 3 (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
1. Reaper 945

2. CommuterMan 918

3. renesauz 908

4. Duckboy 896

5. Norsemen 836

6. Blinky the Three Eyed Fish 828

7. Just Win Baby 717

8. Thrown to the Frogs 472

9. ffgiant 423

10. Olympic Dung Beetles 361

11. gocats 242

12. Dreamers 193

13. seahawk 17 149

14. Iwannabeacowboybaby! 123

15. jevy 100

16. Chris Black 15

LEAUGE DRAFT SITE

I emailed everyone the league site adress and password.

Last edited by a moderator:
The system has a default setting from whatever the league value were set at last year. It automatically started the draft on July 30th and had the timer set on. I fixed everything and we should be good to go from square one.

I wasn't aware of a big off-site sale we're doing next week. I'll try to keep my que full, but if for some reason I go on the clock and don't have an auto-draft ready, whoever is running this thing feel free to make an appropriate pick for me.

Sorry for any inconveniance this may cause. :banned:

Is it correct that iwanna's timer expired at 8:30 am EST? I think we have a 4 hour timer, which would imply that it started at 4:30 am EST? I knew we were starting today but that seems early... Meanwhile, we have already had one pick made afterwards, so this should be corrected before more picks are made.

Is it correct that iwanna's timer expired at 8:30 am EST? I think we have a 4 hour timer, which would imply that it started at 4:30 am EST? I knew we were starting today but that seems early... Meanwhile, we have already had one pick made afterwards, so this should be corrected before more picks are made.
I put IWBAC on the clock. If he wants someone that was already taken, have him get in touch with me or post his pick in here. Since the other players taken were predrafted picks, I believe the predraft list will go away if I remove those picks.

I put IWBAC on the clock. If he wants someone that was already taken, have him get in touch with me or post his pick in here. Since the other players taken were predrafted picks, I believe the predraft list will go away if I remove those picks.
If he times out, are we just going to move on and assume he'll be back for his next pick? He is already back on the clock for his second round pick if that happens.

I keep getting an error when I try to pick, it says the draft timer has expired, David I want Ronnie Brown

How in the heck was Reggie Bush still around at 2.12 ?! I like Norseman's strategy. That should be a very strong team...

Come on people, pre drafting is our friend. Or are you going slow to see what all the other leagues draft first?

1.7 Larrry Johnson

2.10 Torry Holt

3.7 Chris Cooley

4.10 Ben Watson

Cautiously optimistic so far... obviously Larry Johnson will be a key to my season, and there is some risk there. Last year I finished 6th, ~50 points out of 3rd. I started with Ronnie Brown in the first, and I feel pretty comfortable that LJ will finish well ahead of where Brown finished last year...

Very happy to get 2 of the top 10 or so TEs... last year, the third largest dropoff between two spots at any position was TE13 to TE14... there is a big dropoff in TE talent looming...

1.7 Larrry Johnson2.10 Torry Holt3.7 Chris Cooley4.10 Ben WatsonCautiously optimistic so far... obviously Larry Johnson will be a key to my season, and there is some risk there. Last year I finished 6th, ~50 points out of 3rd. I started with Ronnie Brown in the first, and I feel pretty comfortable that LJ will finish well ahead of where Brown finished last year...Very happy to get 2 of the top 10 or so TEs... last year, the third largest dropoff between two spots at any position was TE13 to TE14... there is a big dropoff in TE talent looming...
:goodposting: Regarding Last year. This year I think he Dropoff starts at Ben Watson. :whistle:

This year I think he Dropoff starts at Ben Watson. :rolleyes:
The 2005 season saw a very regimented dropoff across the tight ends. I doubt we will be able predict which non Top 10 guys do well enough to bridge the gap from say TE10 to TE20 and how tightly packed they will be. I suspect there will be some mid to late round TEs that will do better than expected and there will not be another monumental dropoff like last year, but that's certainly no more than a guess.

I had to grab my boy Joey :thumbup: . He's going to be a very nice pick up this year. I hate taking him this round but after tonights performance I didn't think he would be there next pick.

I had to grab my boy Joey :thumbup: . He's going to be a very nice pick up this year. I hate taking him this round but after tonights performance I didn't think he would be there next pick.
Bold move as the 21st QB taken. I have to admit I was surprised to see him go before a number of the others still available.

I had no idea who Frogs wanted and with no defenses yet I gave him the Miami D. Feel free to send me a replacement pick and if still unclaimd I will swap it for you . . .

Hey Yudkin. How many guys are you regularly drafting for? Has Iwannabe come back, or are you drafting his entire team?

Hey Yudkin. How many guys are you regularly drafting for? Has Iwannabe come back, or are you drafting his entire team?
5 teams in the 4 leagues. IWBAC emailed me that he was switching Internet providers and would not be available for another couple weeks anyway, so I have drafted every single pick for that franchise. Technically I have a team in every league now and we'll see just how dominent I can be seeing how this is my concoction . . .

I had no idea who Frogs wanted and with no defenses yet I gave him the Miami D. Feel free to send me a replacement pick and if still unclaimd I will swap it for you . . .
Miami D is fine - things have been raining frogs here. Thanks for not getting all riled up about my drafting, I know I've been sucking with the timer. Sorry about that everyone. Will try to stay on top going forward.

Whose this 'Yudkin' guy and why does he keep holding up the Anarchy 3 draft??? :thumbup:

lol David - you're up in Anarchy 3 as if you can keep track of all the leagues... thanks for your oversight of the drafts!!!

Quiet group. I guess no one wants to say anything in case they reveal a bit of their strategy.

CommuterMan, nice pick of Boston. I was hoping to get him later, but I should have known that there was to much buzz about him to last any longer, especially considering what is left to choose from. SOD

Chris Black exceeded his maximum of WRs with the McCardell pick. Assume that he or Yudkin will replace the McCardell pick with some other pick not yet taken at some point...

Chris Black exceeded his maximum of WRs with the McCardell pick. Assume that he or Yudkin will replace the McCardell pick with some other pick not yet taken at some point...
Dung Beetles did the same thing with Duckett. I removed those two picks and gave them each an appropriate replacement.

Dung Beetles did the same thing with Duckett. I removed those two picks and gave them each an appropriate replacement.
Sorry about that. These last 5 rounds or so have been sooooo lethargic that I had a pre-draft list set up that I just cloned for multiple rounds. Don't know if Duckett was picked due to that or I just miscalculated.In any case it seems like half the owners in this league are too apathetic to even make pre-draft choices. They just have abandoned their teams it seems.

For some reason I'm getting the feeling Dreamer doesn't actually think I'm awesome.............

And I guess I'm apathetic as well, according to RudeDog

All b/c I don't want to pre-draft.

I'm definitely feeling bathed in the warmth of the league!!!

FWIW, here is the Draft Dominator's view of the teams, based on latest (8/16) projections:

Points VBD Team2821.6 1675 Reaper2772.6 1627 Duckboy2763.3 1616 Just Win Baby2721.7 1576 Chris Black2701.9 1555 ffgiant2695.7 1550 Dreamers2654.3 1507 Blinky the Three Eyed Fish2621.7 1475 Yudkin Visits League 32584.8 1477 CommuterMan2571.5 1425 Norsemen2564.4 1419 jevy2552.8 1441 Olympic Dung Beetles2531.9 1384 Thrown to the Frogs2450.3 1306 NorrisB2416.9 1311 renesauz2392.7 1284 seahawk 17Caveats:1. I made no attempt to change projections from the defaults. Obviously many people will have different projections and thus will feel differently than what is shown by these numbers.

2. DD does not factor in NFL playoff games, and thus those points are not accounted for.

3. We use team QBs, so I added 3 rounds to the draft in order to add all backup QBs projected to score any points. 3 teams actually have 5 QBs (the ones with Miami, Cleveland, and Oakland). I think this is equivalent to team QBs.

All that said, I think it is as good as any other quick view of the results. Last year, in League 3, it did a reasonable job of predicting... with final projections, it predicted 7 of the top 8 teams correctly (not in the correct order, but the right teams) and correctly predicted the league winner.

Users who are viewing this thread