What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anne Hathaway (1 Viewer)

Beautiful.

And really seems to be bucking the trend of the British Isles types aging l;ike milk. She's on the Jennifer Connelly plan. (y)

She was the most irresistible to me in Get Smart.

Also, has enough time finally passed that we can hear about the fate of Arctic Edge? All I ever gleaned from my lurking was that his bravado rubbed some people the wrong way. Was he banished forever? Get bored and never came back? It's a piece of board lore that needs its day.

I could not recall what my impetus was for starting this thread. It was a blank.

I spent time thinking it over when I should have been working.

Then I remembered: Anne hosted SNL on November 20th 2010. (I verified this by looking it up).

I seem to recall that she seemed nervous during her monologue, but got through it pretty well.

Don't know why but I went to the last page of the forum and found this thread. I felt a need to bump and ask 10 years on, how we feeling about Anne Hathaway?

Images

I have always been a fan. Hottie for sure.
I see no reason not to.

But does she even work anymore?
:confused: She works non-stop.
6 movies in 3-4 years. Not a single one I have ever heard of. I like her and all, she seems nice. I just don't think she is that great of an actress at all.

Loved her in Love and Other Drugs tho

Also, has enough time finally passed that we can hear about the fate of Arctic Edge? All I ever gleaned from my lurking was that his bravado rubbed some people the wrong way. Was he banished forever? Get bored and never came back? It's a piece of board lore that needs its day.
Didn’t he end up being a Peens alias?
:mellow:

:excited:

whoa. i thought you died.

whoa. i thought you died.
Only on the inside. I heard wikkid liked that kind of thing.

Don't know why but I went to the last page of the forum and found this thread. I felt a need to bump and ask 10 years on, how we feeling about Anne Hathaway?

Images

I have always been a fan. Hottie for sure.
I see no reason not to.

But does she even work anymore?
:confused: She works non-stop.
6 movies in 3-4 years. Not a single one I have ever heard of. I like her and all, she seems nice. I just don't think she is that great of an actress at all.

Loved her in Love and Other Drugs tho

Got married in 2016 and started having kids. Don’t think shes been working heavily again until recently doing mostly art house stuff. Last thing I remember that was big with her was the WeWork miniseries with Jared Leto that got a lot of critical praise a few years ago.

She gives off a weird vibe to me, like she'd probably always complain about her food to the waiter and ask to speak to the manager.

Users who are viewing this thread