What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any good smart phone promotions (Android or Apple) currently for the elderly? (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
I have a relative in her 70s that wants a new smart phone but doesn’t want to pay an arm and a leg. She’s single and currently has an older LG android smartphone so I’m not sure if it’s worth anything for trade in.

Any suggestions on carriers or current promotions out there?

does anyone know how to stop my father from pocket dialing me 10 times a week with his iphone!@##!@!#@

My advice? Enjoy it while it lasts 
Oh im not mad about it....  i bust his balls about it all the time....

Sometimes ill let him listen to his 3 minute voicemail trying to figure out waht he was doing :lmao:

Its high comedy at this point

We have an understanding now that if he doesnt text or leave a voicemail - I dont even call back if I didn't answer :lol:

Thats how often it happens

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had good luck with Moto G phones. Completely unlocked to use with any carrier, usually in the $150-200 range.

I have a Moto G Power now with a massive 5000 whatever battery that will last for 3 days. 

Great budget phones for people that don't need all the bells and whistles.

Also, I hear TCL makes some good budget phones, and OnePlus has a budget line that's supposed to be pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread