What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any Misfits/Outlaws openings (1 Viewer)

I have a team in the Misfits and Outlaws Xtreme FFL-IV. I've been looking to downsize since last season (I'm in three) but didn't put any effort into looking for a buyer. This season is already paid for with winnings from last year but I would still be willing to sell for the full league fee. If you are interested let me know or contact steve, if you are more comfortable with that. Here is a link to the site, http://www9.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/44920 the team is Westchester Barbarians. Let me know.

Richard

Hey Rvnz...Any openings in your existing leagues?
yes...there are a fewI'll be out of pocket from this Friday 4/24 until Tues 5/12---2nd honeymoon involves a bunch of traveling and floating on a big tub in the Pacific :coffee: I didn't want to post openings and have anything hanging so the post w/all the openings will go up 2nd week in May--plenty of time to recruit and get new blood on board(and Richard...el knucklehead is a leaguemate in MOX-IV :shrug: I'll include the MOX-IV Westy B's in my post when I return, only if you can get full fees)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have some great Keeper Leagues: http://www.rockingrolloverleagues.com. Same core (corps?) of Owners been playing each other 6-8 years. Trading, PPR, Yardage. Leagues open right after NFL Draft when Owners start renewing. A few Orpahns should come available after that. We usually need a couple new Owners every Season, and we will be launching a new League (our 6th) in August. Keep us in mind. email rolloverleagues@yahoo.com

We have some great Keeper Leagues: http://www.rockingrolloverleagues.com. Same core (corps?) of Owners been playing each other 6-8 years. Trading, PPR, Yardage. Leagues open right after NFL Draft when Owners start renewing. A few Orpahns should come available after that. We usually need a couple new Owners every Season, and we will be launching a new League (our 6th) in August. Keep us in mind. email rolloverleagues@yahoo.com
hey Jimmy...thanx for stopping bythis thread was started by a Misfit, for the sole purpose of inquiring about openings in the family of Misfit and Outlaws Leagues I run---just so you know, we are a not for profit group of dynasty leagues, 17 strong this year, with a pretty strong core of owners as well...we have a base setup(lineup, waivers, rookie drafts) for all leagues that are broken into 3 different scoring formats--for the most part, the guys that play w/us enjoy the different tweaks I've implimented that has us stand apart from many other leagues out there

for example, we are not a 12 team, 3 division start QB-2RB-3WR-TE-K-D, decimal scoring league like many are...we utilize a couple flex spots that allows for tremendous diversity in drafting and posting starting lineups...other differences include 14 team leagues allowing for a purely balanced 13 game schedule, where each owner faces the others exactly once and a playoff format where 6 teams get in on record and 2 enjoy entry based on "points scored", regardless of record...the 6 not in the playoffs play weeks 14-16 in a Toilet Bowl, where they have the opportunity to earn back $75 while not making the playoffs

so, while I'm sure you believe in your setup and enjoy the ~$300 rake/league, we are not close to being an equal alternative... :lmao:

(we payout $1475 of the $1500 we collect/league...98.33%)

From here forward, I'll stay the hell out of your threads announcing open teams, new leagues and the like...

...I'd appreciate you staying the hell outta mine

TIA...ravnzfan

I gave Jimmy the finger for ya RAVS as I do all them idiots out there trying to rape the fantasy world with huge profits per league. :blackdot: For the sake of me I don;t know how they even stay in business becuase there is so many 100% payback leagues or close to it anymore and some got the guts to advertise there rip offs on your league board?

Dang on your second honeymoon.

My old lady wants hers when schools out like every year (shes a teacher)and I committed to your draft! Get back before 18th so I can get away by end of May! I doubt we will complete that draft in 12 days? Whats your average? Whats your guess on when it will get completed? Memorial day will be in that draft period too!

Damn Richard, Turner, Ward, Jacobs, K.Smith, T.O, Bowe, Boldin to pick 6 from each week for a start and you want out?

Id take it in a heart beat if I wasnt already there! Us Dawgs ain;t that bad! Tired of loseing to us or what? Like you, I dont have much a qb-1 right now but that team in our original misfit is loaded of yours. You shouldnt have any trouble selling it. Sad to see you want out. Your one of better owners around there and its the original trademark league of steves plus them dawgs teams that used to dominate are comeing to a end obviously.

I gave Jimmy the finger for ya RAVS as I do all them idiots out there trying to rape the fantasy world with huge profits per league. :rolleyes: For the sake of me I don;t know how they even stay in business becuase there is so many 100% payback leagues or close to it anymore and some got the guts to advertise there rip offs on your league board? Dang on your second honeymoon. My old lady wants hers when schools out like every year (shes a teacher)and I committed to your draft! Get back before 18th so I can get away by end of May! I doubt we will complete that draft in 12 days? Whats your average? Whats your guess on when it will get completed? Memorial day will be in that draft period too! Damn Richard, Turner, Ward, Jacobs, K.Smith, T.O, Bowe, Boldin to pick 6 from each week for a start and you want out? Id take it in a heart beat if I wasnt already there! Us Dawgs ain;t that bad! Tired of loseing to us or what? Like you, I dont have much a qb-1 right now but that team in our original misfit is loaded of yours. You shouldnt have any trouble selling it. Sad to see you want out. Your one of better owners around there and its the original trademark league of steves plus them dawgs teams that used to dominate are comeing to a end obviously.
I'm starting a new business and think money will be tight for the next year or so. Since the league is already paid for the year, I'm really on the fence about selling, I might just wait and see what happen.

I have 3 leagues that I can't afford anymore and trying to fill them on my own without bothering Steve

http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/43330

This league name is misfits and outlaws xtreme hp ffl-3

http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/18610

league name misfits and outlaws xtreme hp ffl-6

http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/45892

this is super-flex, misfits and outlaws xtreme super-flex hp-2 ffl

these are 115 dollar league and I just don't see myself coming up with the jack before season starts with the economy the way it is. all these are ravenfan(Steve) league commisioner

Users who are viewing this thread