What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Articles.........not showing up for some reason (1 Viewer)

podunker

Footballguy
Is anyone else having trouble getting the articles to show up? Buzzard article is not showing up on the website, but when I open in my phone it shows up in the articles. Don't know if the links are bad or what. 

Well when I pressed the Articles tap in the front page all the articles showed up. I was getting worried/frustrated yesterday because none (very few) of the DFS articles were up yet. They need to make sure the links on the DFS page are working. 

Sorry, podunker...I generally pop in here everyday, but have been on vacation (still am), so I missed this.

If it happens in the future, email Dodds or Clayton Gray and they'll look into it.

Thanks!

No problem John, thanks for the reply..........I just started panicking because several things were not up before the Thurs night game and I thought about playing some players in that game. I don't know why the video's were not showing up when you hit the link. 

I don't know if it's just taking longer and longer to get up articles each week or they just aren't showing up on the DFS page. Maybe it's just me being antsy for the information. lol

Users who are viewing this thread