What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Asking for CB advice (1 Viewer)

Aycharaych

Footballguy
Hello,I´m looking for CB sleepers for a new dynasty league starting 2 CBs, my first league with CBs in lineup.ScoringNumber of Defensive Fumble Recovery TDs 6 points each Fumble Recoveries (from Opponent) 3 points each Forced Fumbles 3 points each Number of Interception Return TDs 6 points each Interceptions Caught 3 points each Passes Defensed 2 points each Defensive Tackles 1 point each Defensive Assists 0.5 points each Sacked a QB 3 points each TestSafeties 3 points eachI´m not searchig for Antrel Rolle or Dunta Robinson. ;) This is a deep keeper league so if you have please advice some guys I can draft late and could end in my lineup this or next season. Thank you!

Marlon JacksonIf you get points for kick/punt return yards, Justin Miller.

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m not searchig for Antrel Rolle or Dunta Robinson. ;) This is a deep keeper league so if you have please advice some guys I can draft late and could end in my lineup this or next season.

Thank you!
Brown (NO) - Plays opposite McKenzieAsomugha (OAK) - Plays opposite Woodson (...until Washington takes over)

Dyson (SEA) - Plays opposite Trufant (keep eye on Herndon)

McCleon (KC) - Plays opposite Surtain with Warfield suspended

Fisher (StL) - hurt last year but undisputed starter

Strickland (IND) - if he's healthy, should start opposite rookie Jackson or veteran Harper

As a general rule, guys who play in Cover 2.
teams like Indy, Tampa, NY Jets, Rams, and Bears.Also, look for 2nd corners and maybe even third corners. Often you want the guy who teams throw at versus the one the opposition avoids.

Also look to rookie CB's who start. Opposing offenses like to pick on them, thus allowing for some decent fantasy points.

Also look to rookie CB's who start.  Opposing offenses like to pick on them, thus allowing for some decent fantasy points.
You may want to look at Justin Miller NYJ. I snagged him as the 7th cb taken in our rookie draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys! :)
Three more DEEP sleeper types...1. Bryan McFadden PIT - He's likely a year away but has made an immediate impression in camp

2. Eric Green ARI - Book it. Next year, he and Rolle will be the starting CBs. He's another absolute steal for the Cardinals in this year's draft.

3. Travis Daniels MIA - Saban knew exactly what he was getting when drafting this Bayou bengal. Played S at LSU, but has CB abilities. Of these three, he might start the earliest.

Also look to rookie CB's who start. Opposing offenses like to pick on them, thus allowing for some decent fantasy points.
And remember that good CBs in REAL LIFE are often bad CBs in fantasy. Great CBs don't get thrown on too much and end up with not very many tackles.

Users who are viewing this thread