What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Baltimore at Cincinnati*** (-7) O/U 41.5 (1 Viewer)

Crazy to say, but the O Line should be decent with Mekari's return and Cleveland in for the mess of Powers/Phillips at LG. But no Ricard hurts, and obviously they're playing a dude off the street at QB

D is so so thin with Covid/injury. I think the Ravens will play a very conservative game on both sides of the ball and keep it close through a half before their lack of depth/talent catches up with them and Bengals pull away for a 27-13 win.

Wow 2 big plays by Queen who used to be terrible in coverage 

This is a lost season for Baltimore but his emergence as a legit ILB has been a bright spot 

Just like with the Colts game winning TD last night, I hate 3-man pass rush in the end zone. QB has had a day of practice, I’d pressure him, not make him comfortable reading the D from a clean pocket. 

Congrats to Bateman on first career TD, many more to come 

Averett down, joining Humphrey, Peters and Smith. Going with CB 5 and 6 now. 

Looked like a shot in the ribs maybe he’ll be ok 

admittedly, have not seen many Baltimore games this year, but Bateman's usage makes no sense to me.  When he gets targets, he has produced quite well.  Yet, he has games like last week where Brown and Andrews get 14 & 13 targets respectfully, yet Bateman only has 2.   How do they not keep him involved more??? 

admittedly, have not seen many Baltimore games this year, but Bateman's usage makes no sense to me.  When he gets targets, he has produced quite well.  Yet, he has games like last week where Brown and Andrews get 14 & 13 targets respectfully, yet Bateman only has 2.   How do they not keep him involved more??? 
You are not alone in asking that question. Many Ravens' fans have been screaming it for over a month.

3rd different starting QB in 3 weeks, there’s no rhyme or reason to what happens 

Bengals do the Ravens a favor every time they don’t come out in 3 WR and make their garbage players cover 

Queen on Boyd isn’t a great matchup for Baltimore. Why are they playing single high safety when they’re playing their 8th string CB?

I think that 24 points is a bar too high for Baltimore to climb even if the Bengals didn't score again (they will).

Ravens need to stop them for once, then score again with the opening drive of the 3rd quarter, to make this a game 

Bengals have scored on every drive.

Burrow 449/4

Higgins 11/174/2

Chase 7/125

Boyd 3/85/1

Mixon 16/61/1 and 5 receptions for 18

Fun offense

You are not alone in asking that question. Many Ravens' fans have been screaming it for over a month.
This game just further proves this. 4-5, 26 yds and a TD in the first quarter. And then they don't throw to him a single target the rest of the game????  

Users who are viewing this thread