What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beckham 2for1 trade (1 Viewer)

Double

Footballguy
10 team ppr 4 man bench. I need to drop someone to pick up a DST. My team:

RB: Clyde, Sanders, Drake, Hines, Harris (IR)

WR: Beckham, Gallup, Diontae, Diontae, Lamb, Ruggs

I’m desperately trying to do a 2 for 1 to package Beckham plus either Hines for Woods to the Bell owner or ODB and Hines for Juju to the MT owner? Or  Tyreek? I’m not sure how high or low I should be aiming. Is the Woods trade a good one? Maybe Beckham/Hines for Ridley?

Trying to follow you, you're considering: 

A.  OBJ + Hines for Robert Woods
B. OBJ + Hines for Juju
C. OBJ + Hines for Tyreek?  
D.  OBJ + Hines for Ridley? 

I'd say C > D > B and wouldn't do A at all.  Never hurts to aim high, but it's going to largely depend on how the other guy views OBJ.  Personally I don't think any of those offers are enough to get the other guy except maybe Offer B, but you never know if you don't ask. 

OBJ is at rock bottom value right now.  I really don't think any of those offers will get you much (especially since Hines is coming off a terrible usage game also).  This is the epitome of selling low on all your assets.   I would have a hard time believing any of those offers would be accepted - especially when you factor in that roster spots seem to be very valuable in your short bench league.  That spot is probably worth more than Hines himself. 

OBJ is at rock bottom value right now.  I really don't think any of those offers will get you much (especially since Hines is coming off a terrible usage game also).  This is the epitome of selling low on all your assets.   I would have a hard time believing any of those offers would be accepted - especially when you factor in that roster spots seem to be very valuable in your short bench league.  That spot is probably worth more than Hines himself. 
Agree.  If you can pull off B, C, or D - more power to you but I have a hard time believing anyone would do any of those right now

Users who are viewing this thread