What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bench Baldwin and Evans for who? (1 Viewer)

CMU37484

Footballguy
Choose 2 from these 5............... PPR scoring

D. Baldwin @ Denver  (normal starter but tough matchup against Denver)

M. Evans @ Saints (was limited to 68 total yards over two games against same D and CB last year)

Burkhead vHouston (possible pitch count and limited use, if full go I'd play him over Evans)

John Brown vBuff (hit or miss, likely Flacco's deep target)

C. Hyde v Pitt (likely bell cow and has looked good, but...it's Cleveland and Duke is pass catcher)

I can’t sit Evans for myself, so can’t tell you to either.  As for the second, I like Hyde.  Bad weather usually means ground game.  It also means Pitt “ shouldn’t” get up big forcing the second half passing game for Cleveland, thus they will continue to run.

I can’t sit Evans for myself, so can’t tell you to either.  As for the second, I like Hyde.  Bad weather usually means ground game.  It also means Pitt “ shouldn’t” get up big forcing the second half passing game for Cleveland, thus they will continue to run.
I like this reasoning a lot.  I have three of these players myself and will not be sitting Evans, although my league is a non-ppr.  I like the Hyde reasoning over Baldwin and think I will go with that myself.

I definitely start Hyde and Evans. Fitzgerald will fixate on the best receiver and he'll probably get 15 targets

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread