What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BIG trade - acquiring CMC. Help! (1 Viewer)

Equinsu Ocha

Footballguy
10 team, Superflex, PPR League - Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Superflex, Flex (RB/WR/TE), TE

Current team:
QB: Kyler, Stafford, Goff
RB: Jacobs, J. Taylor, A. Gibson, M. Gordon
WR: Ridley, DJ Moore, Fuller, D. Samuel, Antonio Brown, S. Watkins
TE: R. Rodgers, Goedert

The deal would be to send Kyler, Gibson and Fuller for CMC and Terry McLaurin. Other players I could ask for would be Hunt, M. Sanders, Lockett, Godwin, Diontae Johnson or AJ Green. Now I'm not sure how the deal would look with those other players involved but I can explore it if it would make more sense than the current offer!

The only reason I'd be hesitant to make this deal is losing Kyler in a superflex league. He's been huge for me but I feel like Stafford and Goff are viable and I'd probably pick up someone like Drew Lock to cover for Goff's upcoming bye - he plays ATL on Goff's bye (week 9) and is currently available for pickup. This trade is also assuming CMC gets back to form and performs like the player he was before the injury which is not a given. My RB stable SHOULD see a nice increase and my WRs will at worst be the same with the swap from Fuller to McLaurin.

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

I would keep what you have.  Kyler in a superflex is an enormous advantage, and you've got enough firepower across the board that it's not worth moving from Gibson to CMC at such a huge QB cost. 

I would keep what you have.  Kyler in a superflex is an enormous advantage, and you've got enough firepower across the board that it's not worth moving from Gibson to CMC at such a huge QB cost. 
Appreciate the perspective. The advantage of having Kyler is definitely what's been keeping me from pulling the trigger. 

Users who are viewing this thread