What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bill Gates disturbing ties to the Chinese communist military & why a Republican win this fall won’t change anything (1 Viewer)

pinkham13

Footballguy
A Republican red wave won’t change anything this fall. Mcarthy, Mcconell and 100s of other pro-China/ WEF owned congressman, along with nearly all of our corporate elites are deeply tied to communist China. From Bill Gates to the NBA. It’s No wonder they hate Trump and American patriots so much. These power brokers and titans of industry are fighting for their fortunes and powerful positions for themselves not for our country and certainly not for our constitution.

We need to wipe Congress and Big business clean. Let’s confiscate all of their Ill gotten gains. Put them in solitary confinement like they do to their political opponents! https://tennesseestar.com/2022/02/14/bill-gates-deeply-troubling-ties-to-china-excerpt-from-red-handed-by-peter-schweizer/

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, I misread the title and thought it said: "Bill Gates distributing ties to the Chinese communists" - and I wanted to know the details (like were they red with a hammer and sickle on them or maybe a paisley print with a picture of Chairman Mao?). I'm disappointed.  :kicksrock:

Let’s confiscate all of their Ill gotten gains. Put them in solitary confinement like they do to their political opponents!
This is starting to sound very similar to Russia. Do you have a list of oligarchs that need to be robbed and jailed?

This is starting to sound very similar to Russia. Do you have a list of oligarchs that need to be robbed and jailed?
I started with Gates and if you think what he is doing with China is OK then you can’t complain when your grandchildren are living in a communist America.

And to be precise this is what we are doing to Russia now; confiscating their oligarchs wealth. Why not Gates? I mean China isn’t exactly joining us against Russia are they? They buy oil in roubles every day and run joint military ops. Why are you supporting militant Chinese communist partner Bill Gates? Did you even read the material? Based on your response I sure hope not.

I started with Gates and if you think what he is doing with China is OK then you can’t complain when your grandchildren are living in a communist America.
To be honest, I am not super familiar with all of his ties to China. Based on that article I would definitely disagree with some of the things he has said. But jailing people and stripping them of their wealth because you disagree with them is pretty authoritarian. If there are laws he has broke then feel free to propose charges he should face backed with evidence to support them. 

To be honest, I am not super familiar with all of his ties to China. Based on that article I would definitely disagree with some of the things he has said. But jailing people and stripping them of their wealth because you disagree with them is pretty authoritarian. If there are laws he has broke then feel free to propose charges he should face backed with evidence to support them. 
Are you kidding? He is aiding and abetting their military. The guy is a communist defector.

Do you think the US government should ban all business and trade with China?
I think Bill Gates is aiding and abetting the Chinese military. I would start with him. Others will get the message. We are in a corner due to policies started by Kissinger and Nixon in the early 70s. Since Chinas entry into the WTO over 50 years years ago we have become a nation dependent upon them. When 90% of your pharmaceuticals come from the Chinese there are no easy solutions. But I can start with commie Bill.

I think Bill Gates is aiding and abetting the Chinese military. I would start with him. Others will get the message. We are in a corner due to policies started by Kissinger and Nixon in the early 70s. Since Chinas entry into the WTO over 50 years years ago we have become a nation dependent upon them. When 90% of your pharmaceuticals come from the Chinese there are no easy solutions. But I can start with commie Bill.
What effect do you think it will have on American wealth if you jail one of the wealthiest people in the world to make an example of them?

What effect do you think it will have on American wealth if you jail one of the wealthiest people in the world to make an example of them?
Well Nasdaq is already down over 1/3 this year so if we could have done it in an up year it would be better no doubt. But interesting that you think jailing a communist military defector is bad for American wealth. It would be bad for Gates wealth the most and great for restoring our country’s self sustainability.

Well Nasdaq is already down over 1/3 this year so if we could have done it in an up year it would be better no doubt. But interesting that you think jailing a communist military defector is bad for American wealth. It would be bad for Gates wealth the most and great for restoring our country’s self sustainability.
You make a lot of accusations without a lot of evidence. I think that jailing one of the richest people in the world and confiscating their wealth because of conspiracy theories will probably cause a lot of wealthy to flee the country. 

Schweizer...the Clinton Cash guy?  The guy heading the bogus Government Accountability Institute (nice name they chose to try and sound official like the GAO)...you know, one of Bannon's pet projects for a while through the Mercers (they who also like to fun Okeefe)?  I mean, its a who's who of people that love to push conspiracy theories that are short on facts.

Does he provide actual evidence in this book...or a lot of innuendo to try and bring down more he doesn't like.

Peter Franz Schweizer (born November 24, 1964) is an American political consultant and writer. He is the president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), senior editor-at-large of far-right media organization Breitbart News,[1] and a former fellow at the conservative Hoover Institution.[2]

Schweizer wrote Clinton Cash,

Peter Franz Schweizer (born November 24, 1964) is an American political consultant and writer. He is the president of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), senior editor-at-large of far-right media organization Breitbart News,[1] and a former fellow at the conservative Hoover Institution.[2]

Schweizer wrote Clinton Cash,

Breitbart News.

I guess Gordon is getting better with his sources as that is a step up from the usual Project Veritas. 😃

And to be precise this is what we are doing to Russia now; confiscating their oligarchs wealth. Why not Gates? I mean China isn’t exactly joining us against Russia are they? They buy oil in roubles every day and run joint military ops. Why are you supporting militant Chinese communist partner Bill Gates? Did you even read the material? Based on your response I sure hope not.
Why do you hate democracy and the rule of law?

You make a lot of accusations without a lot of evidence. I think that jailing one of the richest people in the world and confiscating their wealth because of conspiracy theories will probably cause a lot of wealthy to flee the country. 
I think you don’t know what evidence is. He is assisting the Chinese military. Sorry all you care about is money. You obviously don’t do much reading outside of very narrow state approved material. Most likely you just watch TV and get your propaganda from CNN or the view.

Users who are viewing this thread