What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blockbuster: receive Cook and Hill give up Chase, Etinene, Dillon and Henderson (1 Viewer)

I have a chance to upgrade my 3rd RB, with a downgrade (or maybe not) at WR and also giving up a lot of depth.

I give: Jamar Chase, Darell Henderson, AJ Dillon, Travis Entienne
i receive: Dalvin Cook and Tyreek Hill

Basically I rotate those 3 rb in my flex position (EKeler and D Peirce starters) so I think its a no brainer, but leaves me extremely short on bench. Pull the trigger?

I don't think I would do it. I think ETN is starting to come into his own and Cook isn't the Cook of old. Without the everyone in the box late game late TD he essentially was bottled up last week and hasn't topped 100 yds yet. I think the Vikes offense has changed and Cook is not what he once was.

Unless you are in danger of missing the playoffs and need immediate help, I would stand pat. Also, I would definitely get every bit of info on Aaron Jones' injury before considering shipping Dillon.

Not sure I would pull the trigger in that. Giving up alot of youthful talent in Chase and ETN. First glance Hill and Cook seem like a big upgrade but both are older and Cook only has so many miles left and Viles are throwing alot more.

Not sure I would do.that trade 2 for 2 let alone ship Dillon in the deal also

Users who are viewing this thread