What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brady to have surgery (1 Viewer)

Boston

Footballguy
Looks like Brady was hurt but it was more than his leg. The guy took a serious pounding this year but never complained. This is the first time I've seen anything with regard to this injury which is one more reason he is so respected by his teammates. He maybe a pretty boy but he's as tough as they come and this is the second time he's finished a season with a legit injury (2002 with the shoulder being the other).

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/...rticleid=124110

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big Brady fan ... he's probably my favorite non-Bronco player out there.Let's hope for a full recovery of the game's best player.(Should I have made a "disrespect" joke, or has everyone seen the absurdity of the original claim? ;) )

McGinest was reminded that Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb sat out the second half of the season with a similar injury.

“That’s Donovan,” McGinest said. “We’re not talking about Donovan, we’re talking about Tom."
:ph34r:

McGinest was reminded that Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb sat out the second half of the season with a similar injury.

“That’s Donovan,” McGinest said. “We’re not talking about Donovan, we’re talking about Tom."
I really don't think he was taking a shot at him at all. Bringing McNabb's name in was a natural since they're both big time QBs who had a similar injury. Yet, like Willie said you don't know the severity of either one. McNabb's could have been a lot worse than Brady's which meant he could not play through it.

I really don't think he was taking a shot at him at all. Bringing McNabb's name in was a natural since they're both big time QBs who had a similar injury. Yet, like Willie said you don't know the severity of either one. McNabb's could have been a lot worse than Brady's which meant he could not play through it.
Not to mention the fact that the Eagles were out of it when McNabb shut it down, while the Pats made the playoffs...

yeah but McNabb looked TERRIBLE with the injuryBrady looked ALL PROjust makes me think that much more highly of Tom Brady...he's amazing

Good point.

The guy never ceases to amaze me. I stopped buying player jerseys about 10 years ago, because I was PO'd at players moving. But, I'm getting an urge to get a Brady Jersey.

Besides Joe Montana, I can't think of a better QB in the history of the NFL as Tom Brady, the guy is a true warrior, class act and most importantly a winner. When all is said and done 20 years from now if you bring up Peyton "The Choke Artist" Manning and Donovan "Dumbf*ck" McNabb in the same sentence as Tom "Dimple Wonderboy" Brady you'll be laughed at and most likely flogged. :hey:

My respect for Tom Brady grew by leaps and bounds watching him at the press conference after the playoff loss to the Broncos this year. :football: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread