What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bragging, venting, crowing, grieving!!!! (1 Viewer)

Not facing Forte anywhere!!

Just regretting not getting him anywhere....even after loading up on WRs in most of my leagues, he was one that was available everywhere.   :(

TZM

Ameer Abdullah in multiple leagues.    :wall:

Danny Woodhead in multiple leagues.  :wall:

The good news is the two leagues I have Woodhead, I also got Melvin Gordon first.   :football:

Which by the way boys, sell Gordon for 10 cents on the dollar if you can~!  I own him in two leagues, he is a dead lock to get hurt next.

TZM

Ok, so I am now looking at picking up Kenneth Farrow in 2 leagues where I lost Woodhead. (and I own Melvin Gordon)

WTF is wrong with my life...?   :(

TZM

Week two.

I have lost 2 RBs in multiple leagues onto IR. J Stew in another. (who I didn't want to draft anyway LOL)

Started off week 1 going a slick 4-0. (and I had bad matchups in almost every league, so I was figuring I would lose a few)  :pickle:

Week two I had great matchups everywhere, and I went 1-3.  :wall:   Injuries didn't help. One specific league I lost by 5 points, and started AJ Green (err, did he even play? ) The Jets defense for a grand total of 2 points, and J. Stew who went out in the first quarter hurt and got me 1.60. I lost there by 5 pts.

So those teams where I figured I was "stacked" leaving the draft with Gordon and Woodhead as his handcuff, LeSean McCoy, Abdullah on the bench, Rashad Jennings, Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson and other lottery tickets.........well now I am "not so stacked" and it looks like all I have at RB is Gordon and lottery tickets. HEY MAYBE ONE OF THESE LOTTERY TICKETS IS A WINNER!!!!!   :excited:

Had Farrow briefly, but dropped him after Dexter McCluster#### came into the SD mix.

I love this game!

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
 OK, I have sent two PMs to separate admin here, in an effort to get this topic merged with the other one.

Will it be week 3?  I'm putting the over/under at week 5, as to when it will finally get merged.

I am not trying to take credit for this idea, I just happened to post it before the other one was posted over opening weekend, and several piped up when I opened this one before the opening Thursday game. (I opened the epic one last year too, now that I think back)

And while I am here, might as well ##### a little.

I started the Houston defense in one league, and they are doing absolutely jack ####.

Not to be outdone, I am AGAINST the New England defense in my big money league. They are looking like world beaters right about now.

Everything is working out just right...........        :excited:

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
In 4 leagues this year. That seems to be my sweet spot, 5-6 seems to be "who cares who scores I have someone on both sides somewhere" territory for me.

This week I did something I have not done ever in years past.

I won 2 games in a single week by less than .80 .

I have won and lost plenty of games by less than a point, it happens. But this is the first time I ever remember winning two games by less than a point in the same week.

On that note, I need to send Ryan Fitzpatrick a Christmas card.

In the other league, the last pick threw by Drew Brees Monday night got me that win ....talk about last minute. :ph34r:

TZM

Users who are viewing this thread