What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breece Hall and DJ Moore for Najee Harris and Chris Godwin? (1 Viewer)

packdog

Footballguy
So with dalvin signing with the jets I saw a chance to acquire dj moore from a couple hall owners in two redraft leagues I already drafted. I offered najee and Godwin in both for Moore and hall in both. One ppr and other half ppr. Both were accepted fairly quickly making me think I might have jumped the gun but I really wanted Moore. Deals are done now so I'd like to hear some thoughts

Team 1 is a 10 team ppr superflex:
QB: Allen
RB: Hall (used to be Najee)
RB: Aaron Jones
WR: Tyreek
WR: Amon-Ra
WR: DJ Moore (used to be Godwin)
TE: Hock
Flex: Dameon Pierce
OP: Stafford
Bench: Dobbins, skyy Moore, Rashee rice, Kahlil Herbert, achane, mostert, Bryce Young, Mayfield, hodgins, wandale, and Michael Wilson

Team 2 is a 12 team auction half ppr:
QB: Burrow
RB: Barkley
RB: Hall (used to be Najee)
WR: Garrett Wilson
WR: DJ Moore (used to be Godwin)
WR: McLaurin
TE: Hock
FLEX: Javonte Williams
FLEX: Mattison
BENCH: Meyers, rashee rice, Higbee, roschon Johnson, Jayde Reed, Marvin mims, hodgins, wandale, Michael Carter, Jerome Ford

Did I pay too much for Moore? Felt I had the rb deph in both to part with najee and maybe hall is a force later in year

Last edited:
I don't see much difference in Hall and Harris. I am somewhat down on Harris though. I like the deals as I would rather have Moore than Godwin.

I like this deal for both parties. 1 team gets Najee, so they don't have to worry about only having 1 of the NYJ RB & Godwin should be a solid WR for whoever is the TB QB this year. And I like the deal for you, because I am high on DJ this year & feel NYJ will use both RB, similar to what GB did with Jones & Dillon. But what's even better imo, is that both Hall & Cook catch passes regularly, so Rodgers won't have a problem targeting either. Nice trade & GL!

Good snag on an overreact on Hall, but the deal for me came down to Moore who I think will be fantastic in 2023 and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread