What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brees/Thomas or Winston/Evans ROS (1 Viewer)

MattFancy

Footballguy
Debating about making a trade in one of my leagues. I currently have Brees/Michael Thomas. Should I try and move them for Winston/Evans? The Bucs schedule going forward is much better than the Saints, but Drew Brees has been on fire, especially at home.

Don't trade Brees. I have both those QB's in a 2 QB league and Brees is a must start every week while Winston has spent almost all season on my bench (Carr is my QB2)

Really kind of a wash to me. Brees is about 7 points a week better and Evans is about 6 points better than Thomas. (exact scoring rules would alter this a bit of course).

I guess I'm just worried about Brees's schedule coming up. Seattle and Denver, though both at home. And then a Week 15 trip to Arizona. Winston's only tough game is against Seattle. Am I just over thinking it?

I would say so. Brees puts up numbers regardless of match-ups very often (Especially at home) where Winston can be a crap shoot. He CAN put up #'s, but he also puts up Duds ... a Brees "Dud" is 20 points! lol

(Of course, as you can likely tell by my name on here, I may be biased?? lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the gap between Evans and Mikey is much greater than Brees to Jameis. That said, I don't know that I'd have confidence in  Jamies as the matchup proof auto-start like Brees is.

Users who are viewing this thread