What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos @ Jets (1 Viewer)

Royce Freeman: 3 carries, 9 yards. 1 catch, 7 yards.

Phillip Lindsay: 5 carries, 42 yards. 0 catches.

Keep feeding Lindsay. Keenum sucks. Freeman is grinding out barely anything. Lindsay is picking up yards in big chunks. 

Instead...let's keep passing? 

Crowell has had some great games this year.

I have he and Powell paired and can never start the right guy.  When the Jets are ahead, Crowell is the guy and Powell when they are behind.  The Jets just seem impossible to figure out when which scenario will happen.

Today?  Of course Crowell in on my bench while Powell started.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have he and Powell paired and can never start the right guy.  When the Jets are ahead, Crowell is the guy and Powell when they are behind.  The Jets just seem impossible to figure out when which scenario will happen.

Today?  Of course Crowell in on my bench while Powell started.

Same for me. I always start the wrong one.

I know they're down by 14, but I don't quite get why they haven't run more before now. Lindsay was gaining chunks. Freeman has to be a better option than gunning it too.

Hate to say told you so...but Elway has turned this team into the Browns 2.0....

(insert yeah but he got Manning and a SB here)....and then fade off into irrelevance.....

Royce Freeman: 3 carries, 9 yards. 1 catch, 7 yards.

Phillip Lindsay: 5 carries, 42 yards. 0 catches.
Royce Freeman: 5 carries, 31 yards.  6.2 YPC. 3 catches, 16 yards.

Phillip Lindsay:  12 carries, 61 yards.  5.1 YPC.  3 catches, 20 yards.

Royce Freeman: 5 carries, 31 yards.  6.2 YPC. 3 catches, 16 yards.

Phillip Lindsay:  12 carries, 61 yards.  5.1 YPC.  3 catches, 20 yards.
I think Lindsay looks more effective, but its kinda irrelevant. They are both doing 5+ ypc and the team chooses to throw 51 times. I get that they were behind but I don't think I've ever seen an offense that plays less to their strengths. 

I think Lindsay looks more effective, but its kinda irrelevant. They are both doing 5+ ypc and the team chooses to throw 51 times. I get that they were behind but I don't think I've ever seen an offense that plays less to their strengths. 
Agree Broncos are stupid not running the ball more with both.  Freeman is a punishing back and wears on the defense and Lindsay has the speed to stress the defense.

Agree Broncos are stupid not running the ball more with both.  Freeman is a punishing back and wears on the defense and Lindsay has the speed to stress the defense.
But when your “VONtaunted” defense and the “no fly zone” give out yards and long touchdowns like its Halloween candy...the offense thinks they are in comeback mode 24-7.

Keenum is JAG and another swing and miss by Elway at QB...

Last edited by a moderator:
But when your “VONtaunted” defense and the “no fly zone” give out yards and long touchdowns like its Halloween candy...the offense thinks they are in comeback mode 24-7.

Keenum is JAG and another swing and miss by Elway at QB...
Yeah I'm coming around to your point.  Time for Elway and Joe Ellis to step aside. Give the team back over to the Bowlens. There are two Daughters waiting to step back into ownership but those two keep stonewalling. Team needs new blood from the top down.

Users who are viewing this thread