What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

bucholz available (1 Viewer)

Raylove

Footballguy
I started a new job about 2 week ago and haven't had as much time as I would like to devote to SportsCenter & fantasy baseball. An owner in my league just dropped Clay Bucholz. I can't seem to find anything wrong with him past DTD. Should I grab him & if so, who to drop? 10 team league with very tight rosters. We start 2 SP, 2 P (S or RP), & 1 RP for a total of 5 pitchers. Relief pitchers aren't weighted enough to warrant anything other than the 1 RP, imo.

I have:

Weaver, Kershaw (must starts) as my SPs

Chacin & Vogelsong starting as my P slots

JJ Putz & RP.

I have Daniel Hudson, Eik Berdard, Francisco Liriano & Neftali Perez on my bench.

Also available- Mat Latos, Brian Matsuz, Dillon Gee, Brett Andeson, Jake Arrieta...

What say all you smart people? Thanks all!

I'd rather grab Anderson, Latos, and Matusz. Though Anderson is going in for some medical tests right now and may miss the year.

If your scoring system is heavily slanted for wins then grab him. Standard scoring? I'd pass.

Users who are viewing this thread