What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buy Low/ Sell High Week 6 - Offers you sent/rec'd - Discussion (1 Viewer)

With Smallwood now missing a second straight practice with a mysterious knee injury, it makes ranking him a bit dicey. 
Yeah, I always have a difficult time ranking these type of players.  Kamara is the new James White? James White was the new Gio Bernard?

I guess if I tried:   Kamara, White, Riddick, Smallwood, Woodhead.

Smallwood and Kamara have been hot adds recently and White is still a hold. 

Yeah, I always have a difficult time ranking these type of players.  Kamara is the new James White? James White was the new Gio Bernard?

I guess if I tried:   Kamara, White, Riddick, Smallwood, Woodhead.

Smallwood and Kamara have been hot adds recently and White is still a hold. 
Agree White is a hold, but I’d put a healthy Smallwood ahead of all of them due to role/usage. 

Riddick behind everyone until he starts to show up - he’s been pretty terrible this year & it seems like the team is moving away from him. 

Thanks HANK!!!!!!!!! Those are offers I considered making, not received.

Again outlined in post one, In this thread we discuss Buy/Hold/Sell/ offers rec'd within the players mentioned in the thread.  Either participate or don't.   I'm flattered I have an internet message board stalker though.  :wub:
Dude.  You alone make this thread borderline unreadable.  Keep the AC content in the AC forum.  

Users who are viewing this thread