What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

C Taylor Carted Off Field (1 Viewer)

It's not a serious injury fools.

C Taylor is day to day with a shoulder stinger.
hey omnipotent one,the fools would love a link.

tia
Chester Taylor left Blakeslee Stadium on a cart this morning because of a right forearm contusion. Taylor, who rushed for more than 1,000 yards last season, was hit after catching a pass and, after a short period of time, appeared to be in a lot of pain.Vikings coach Brad Childress downplayed the injury after practice, describing it as a “contusion.”

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/?p=833
For the record...McCarthy downplayed Morency's injury too and it was called just a contusion.

It's not a serious injury fools.

C Taylor is day to day with a shoulder stinger.
hey omnipotent one,the fools would love a link.

tia
Chester Taylor left Blakeslee Stadium on a cart this morning because of a right forearm contusion. Taylor, who rushed for more than 1,000 yards last season, was hit after catching a pass and, after a short period of time, appeared to be in a lot of pain.Vikings coach Brad Childress downplayed the injury after practice, describing it as a “contusion.”

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/?p=833
This is either bogus, or C. Taylor is one hell of a baby.

That Star-Tribune blog cracks me up. One poster's like "Now AP finally has some fantasy potential!"

:lmao:
Read that as well. Brilliant stuff...
These same rubes call into the local sports shows and make them nearly unlistenable.
I hear you there. Same thing on the GB shows.If you ever need a good belly laugh, just read the 'Reader Comments' section over at packersnews.com

Just outstanding material...

Seriously guys, this isn't that hard to figure out: He hurt his arm, they carted him off the field as a precaution, and we won't know how serious it is until the x-ray results are published.

That Star-Tribune blog cracks me up. One poster's like "Now AP finally has some fantasy potential!"

:lmao:
Read that as well. Brilliant stuff...
These same rubes call into the local sports shows and make them nearly unlistenable.
I hear you there. Same thing on the GB shows.If you ever need a good belly laugh, just read the 'Reader Comments' section over at packersnews.com

Just outstanding material...
You should hear Bama fans. I count myself among them and do not hesitate at all in calling them the most blinded, stupid, and obnoxious fans on the planet. Seriously, when Bama lost to Southern Illinois years back the shows were flooded with callers basically acting like SIU cheated and Bama was a far superior team in every respect.

Per fanball.com:

The News

X-rays on Chester Taylor's injured right arm came back negative. Head coach Brad Childress downplayed the injury and described it as a "contusion," according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

Our View

It looks like the Vikings dodged a bullet. We'll let fantasy owners know whether Taylor takes part in the next practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
FOREARM CONTUSION?!?!

I get the image of Rodney Dangerfield/Chester Taylor holding out his arm and saying "OOO, OOO my arm, its broke!".

this guy wants to fire his coach because a player got hurt. BUSTER RHYMES says:July 31st, 2007 at 10:31 amWhat kind of camp is this?/ Yesterday Phat Pat got good penetration on TJack & know Chester Taylor goes down?? What next? Brooks Bollinger goes deep?? I mean come on, thought this was football…..FIRE CHILDRESS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!1
That is the guys' signature...it appears in everyone of his posts. He never has anything beneficial to add.

I Just read an article on Viking insiders saying Childress said x-rays showed a contusion and Taylor walked off the field

under his own strength. (premium article so no link).

Who knows what is going on. :shrug:

LAZARUS UPDATE

Taylor declined to comment as he departed the locker room this afternoon. He was healthy enough to ride a bicycle. He had a white elastic sleeve covering the area from his right hand to his elbow, with padding underneath. There did not appear to be a hard cast anywhere.

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/

Users who are viewing this thread