What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Canadian Mass Stabbing -- Manhunt underway to find suspects (1 Viewer)

Insane. Non-controversial thoughts and prayers for the victims' families. No policy could seemingly have stopped this mass killing. Just senseless violence and carnage. Awful. God Bless.

I haven't read anything about this but from what I overheard this weekend, I'd really like to know the logistics of these attacks. 2 men, 13 locations, 10 deaths, 15 more injured. How?

It is one thing to use a gun in one of these attacks. That can be done from a distance... Doesn't involve direct contact with the victims, etc. To be able to kill that many people and injure so many with a knife takes an extra type of crazy in my book. Geez.

He really should have been locked up.

Yeah, I was talking gun control but didn't even want to acknowledge it lest the thread go there. That's a no-win debate for anybody who wants updates.

The broader issue of progressivism and easy parole has been also done to death in the politics forum, and is indeed relevant here, it seems. I knew somebody would find fault with my "no policy," but I really meant gun control. See my thread on Gascon in L.A. if you want my opinion on issues pertaining to going easy on previously violent offenders.

Users who are viewing this thread