What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cecil "The Diesel" Collins (1 Viewer)

ooofffaaa

Footballguy
For those of you interested . . .

He'll be on the Dan LeBatard show at 5:45 today, CALLING FROM JAIL!!!!

http://www.790theticket.com/main.cfm , click on the "listen in live" link

Cecil beatup his girlfriend in college several times and was on probation for it.

Then he broke probation for some reason or another. After he got out he crawled into his girlfriends bedroom window to 'watch her sleep'... only thing is she is married so her husband chased him out the window and down the street...

Here are his career stats

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/CollCe00.htm

And here are his prison stats

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/de...ionID=740967957

In his last interview Cecil was asked what he's been doing. His response was . . . "Time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, his tattoo that states "Only God Can Judge Me" was factually inaccurate. Also, your links need a little fixing due to the "..." contained in them.

Apparently, his tattoo that states "Only God Can Judge Me" was factually inaccurate. Also, your links need a little fixing due to the "..." contained in them.
Thanks. Fixed the links.Cecil is up for idiot of the century award.

raise your hand if you drafted him in ff. Hand up here.
:hey: Oh yeah. He was one of Jimmy's "finds" in the draft. Grabbed him in our league's initial dynasty draft and laughed at all the other guys in my league. Am still living with the reputation of "the team with all the convicts".

raise your hand if you drafted him in ff.  Hand up here.
Oh yeah. :hey:
I did something worse. I actually bought some of his rookie cards on ebay. :bag: One of them was becket valued at over $100 at one time. Why I didn't sell it then??? Now I think you get caned if you are caught owning one.

After he got out he crawled into his girlfriends bedroom window to 'watch her sleep'... only thing is she is married so her husband chased him out the window and down the street...
:lmao: I still don't know which is funnier ---- that, or Najeh getting caught pooping in a closet.

:lmao:

I not only drafted him but I have a Cecil Collins Dolphins jersey! :bag:
I hope for your own sake it was a gift.
yup. it was a gift from the wife. The night we were married he was running all over Auburn. Then he went to McNeese State, then he went pro, then he went to jail. Have never even worn the jersey.

After he got out he crawled into his girlfriends bedroom window to 'watch her sleep'... only thing is she is married so her husband chased him out the window and down the street...
:lmao: I still don't know which is funnier ---- that, or Najeh getting caught pooping in a closet.

Gotta be Najeh. :lmao:

I drafted him too. I don't recall if it was the same squad or a year before/later but I also had Lawrence Phillips. Just to be consistent I snagged Michael Irvin too.It wasn't a good year. :bag:

15 years for "peeping" and entering? A black man in the south is no joke.Lenny Little Kills someone after multiple DUI's and he is not in Prison, he is in the league.

15 years for "peeping" and entering? A black man in the south is no joke.

Lenny Little Kills someone after multiple DUI's and he is not in Prison, he is in the league.
Peeping and entering was not all he did. I lived by him in college and he is a sick, sick man. Diseased IMO. He did some sick stuff and even tried to rape a girl. He's getting what he deserved. Peeping escalates, as it did with him. Eventually, it can escalate to murder.....as I have a deceased friend as proof of that.

yup. it was a gift from the wife. The night we were married he was running all over Auburn. Then he went to McNeese State, then he went pro, then he went to jail. Have never even worn the jersey.
I was at that game Cecil. Single best display by RB I think I have ever witnessed at the collegiate level. Talk about a waste. If he doesn't break his leg, and doesn't break the law, I think he might have been talked about as one of the all-time greats.

I was at that game Cecil. Single best display by RB I think I have ever witnessed at the collegiate level. Talk about a waste. If he doesn't break his leg, and doesn't break the law, I think he might have been talked about as one of the all-time greats.
It was a great game indeed! I was supposed to be getting my tux on, instead I was glued to the TV watching my beloved bayou bengals! Needless to say, my wife knew she was marrying a football freak from day one.

I did something worse. I actually bought some of his rookie cards on ebay. :bag: One of them was becket valued at over $100 at one time. Why I didn't sell it then??? Now I think you get caned if you are caught owning one.
Naw, immensely valuable card just for the laughter value. Kinda like that Billy Ripken card with the message written on the bottom of his bat?

I believe that was my first year in fantasy football and din't own either guy but was watching MNF when I heard one of those clowns got suspended and picked up Lamar Smith, FCFSW, and rode him close to the playoffs when I traded him for the young susperstar David Boston. I went to the playoffs but the guy I traded Smith to won the Super Bowl.So, I traded away a Super Bowl for, David Boston, (keeper league), who promptly blew out his knee or whatever and decided he'd play WR best if he was as big as a TE. All natural weight lifting of course. Maybe everything around Cecil Collins is cursed. :bag: :lmao:

One word: re-gift
I'm giving it to Levin... :ph34r:
I'll buy it from you for 5 bucks if you need a taker. We have a guy in our league who ALWAYS ends up with the jailbirds/druggies. Large keeper league. Some of his, "stars". Jamal Lewis, Onterrio Smith, Ricky Williams, Koren Robinson. He's had them all. I can't even remember all the guys. I'm drawing a bit of a blank. Funny thing is, his team's name from inception is "Uncle John's Bandits" from the Grateful Dead. If I gave him that jersey on draft day and a printout of Cecil's rap sheet or league would ROLL. We'd have to do the draft on a different day becasue we wouldn't be able to focus.PM me if you want to get rid of it. :lmao: :lmao:

Naw, immensely valuable card just for the laughter value. Kinda like that Billy Ripken card with the message written on the bottom of his bat?
#### face :lmao: I still have one of those.

It was a great game indeed! I was supposed to be getting my tux on, instead I was glued to the TV watching my beloved bayou bengals! Needless to say, my wife knew she was marrying a football freak from day one.
I dunno, a real Tigah fan doesnt get married on game night!

that was one kookie dookie.

One word: re-gift
I'm giving it to Levin... :ph34r:
I'll buy it from you for 5 bucks if you need a taker. We have a guy in our league who ALWAYS ends up with the jailbirds/druggies. Large keeper league. Some of his, "stars". Jamal Lewis, Onterrio Smith, Ricky Williams, Koren Robinson. He's had them all. I can't even remember all the guys. I'm drawing a bit of a blank. Funny thing is, his team's name from inception is "Uncle John's Bandits" from the Grateful Dead. If I gave him that jersey on draft day and a printout of Cecil's rap sheet or league would ROLL. We'd have to do the draft on a different day becasue we wouldn't be able to focus.PM me if you want to get rid of it. :lmao: :lmao:
What about Fred Lane? (R.I.P.)

Users who are viewing this thread