What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chance's Circle of Hope Diamond Hoop Earrings Raffle (1 Viewer)

bigbottom

Footballguy
Hey all, I know a lot of us are going through a very difficult time, so please know that we're sensitive to that and I hope you'll forgive this solicitation.  If you're not in a position to support us by purchasing a raffle ticket, perhaps you'd be willing to post the link on your social media or forward it along to a few of your contacts?  Spreading the word is a huge help.

As you know, each year the Chance for Hope Foundation holds a raffle as part of its annual fundraising gala, with all proceeds going to fund our programs and medical research initiatives.  On the program front, we provide free housing and meal delivery services for children with cancer and their families, and we also hold a dance each year for teenage cancer patients.  On the research front, we fund pediatric cancer research with a focus on cancers of the brain and central nervous system, which are the deadliest forms of cancer in children.

Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus outbreak, we were forced to cancel our annual fundraising event, which occurs each April.  We are still holding our on-line raffle however, and your participation will help us overcome the funding setback presented by our event cancellation. Here is the link to the raffle:

https://chanceforhopefoundation.rallyup.com/circleofhope

Raffle info:

The raffle prize is an absolutely stunning pair of diamond hoop earrings, valued at over $5,000! Custom-designed and generously donated by Acori Diamonds & Design, these gorgeous earrings feature brilliant cut diamonds totaling a full 3 carats set in 14 karat white gold. A $100 contribution will secure you a raffle ticket, and a maximum of 300 raffle tickets will be sold.

Tickets will be available at the link until 11:59pm Central on Wednesday, May 13.  The drawing will be held at 8:00pm on Thursday, May 14.  The prize will be shipped to the winner, so please be sure to provide accurate contact information when purchasing a ticket.

AS ALWAYS, A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE FBG FAMILY FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.

-biggie

I was just going to bump this topic, but I see you beat me to it.  Those are lovely earrings.  Hope you are doing okay with the current fun stuff.

I was just going to bump this topic, but I see you beat me to it.  Those are lovely earrings.  Hope you are doing okay with the current fun stuff.
Thank you very much!  The Foundation has been keeping very busy.  Our housing program is more important than ever in this climate given that many other temporary housing options have been shut down for weeks due to the pandemic. Appreciate your kind words and support!

Just wanted to bump this thread for those who hadn't seen it.  After a successful launch, our raffle ticket sales have stalled a bit.  With 172 tickets remaining to be sold, achieving our 300-ticket goal by Wednesday May 13 will be a challenge.  All proceeds from the raffle will help the foundation maintain our housing, food delivery and medical research programs benefitting children with cancer and their families. With local housing and food options closed due to COVID-19, pediatric cancer families undergoing treatment need us now more than ever.  The cancellation of our annual fundraising event due to COVID-19 was certainly a setback for us, but the success of this raffle will help bridge our fundraising gap. We will be shipping the raffle prize to the winner, so you do not need to be local to participate. Many thanks for anything you can do to help!

Cheers,

biggie

Just wanted to bump this thread for those who hadn't seen it.  After a successful launch, our raffle ticket sales have stalled a bit.  With 172 tickets remaining to be sold, achieving our 300-ticket goal by Wednesday May 13 will be a challenge.  All proceeds from the raffle will help the foundation maintain our housing, food delivery and medical research programs benefitting children with cancer and their families. With local housing and food options closed due to COVID-19, pediatric cancer families undergoing treatment need us now more than ever.  The cancellation of our annual fundraising event due to COVID-19 was certainly a setback for us, but the success of this raffle will help bridge our fundraising gap. We will be shipping the raffle prize to the winner, so you do not need to be local to participate. Many thanks for anything you can do to help!

Cheers,

biggie
The RallyUp folks really need to take something other than credit cards (i.e., PayPal)

I can't participate due to financial constraints, but I always like to see bigbottom and the Chance For Hope Charity here. It's a worthy cause. I hope that FBGs with oodles of disposable income see fit to support it.

Bump to top of page.

Users who are viewing this thread