What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers vs. Broncos (1 Viewer)

Comments on YouTube on dipp were hilarious.  Some guy said he was worse than 9/11

Last edited by a moderator:
If I don't see dipp again soon I'm out.  It's been better than the game or listening to Rex Ryan
If it was a competent channel I would say that someone called and told them not to put him on again. That said, this is ESPN so we should see him again very soon.  

Odds on halftime dipp?  Maybe he interview s the coach and asks him about his life?
Dude, he already covered that! Keep up! I mean, I know there is a lot of in depth and meaningful information being given to us here but still- you are just lagging!

with espns focus on diversity maybe they could mix in 1 announcer that doesn't suck

flash back to the good ole days The Jets Phins December 20, 1980 no announcers for the game

That dead airtime is where they usually have the person on the field racing after someone to fill it in with a report.......

@PFTCommenter

From now on if someone ask's were I was on 9/11 im going to need them2 specfy if they mean 2001 or when Amerca was introduced to Sergio Dipp

Users who are viewing this thread