What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Choose your own adventure- $60 buy-in, first place gets $500, or play for free with no chance to win $$$. Need a replacement owner. Half-PPR. 12 team. (1 Viewer)

krimm

Footballguy
League is going into year 5, We draft tomorrow (Wednesday, September 6th) at 7:00 CST.
ESPN standard scoring. If you want to play for money we just do Venmo. Or again you could play for free but wouldn't have the chance to win money.

Before 4pm CST today. Just so if I need to find another player still I can do it before leaving work.

Is the draft order already determined? Or will it be randomly created right before the draft?

Is the draft order already determined? Or will it be randomly created right before the draft?
We pulled names out of a box for draft order. You would be picking 8th. Also It's a one man keeper league so your best choices are Stefan Diggs or Jonathan Taylor.

Ok, I am in. I may not be available immediately at 7:00 but I will update the rankings to my own so auto-pick chooses basically the same as I would. If you are alright with this please send me the link. Once I see the link is legit I will send the money.

Users who are viewing this thread