What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved (1 Viewer)

I have to say, a ballsy move putting him into your lineup with that offense and 2 carries on the year. Surely some of you have better options.
After losing Charles, my RB2 is: Michael, Crowell, Coleman, Riddick, Andrews, Allen. So I will be rolling with him this week.
With Lacy on a by, started Riddick and Jones over CM

CA-P, K Robinson, and Jav Allen on bench 16 team league. Drafted CM in Rookie draft

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should all remember this is a ff board. When i go into a board meeting or any meeting at work, I act appropriately for the setting I am in.

Please tell me why I need to act a certain way on a stupid ff board? Because this is such important stuff? Come on guys...relax a tad. This is supposed to be fun.

Chaka, I dont disagree that having level headed discussion would be cool too. It would, but I am realistic enough to know that this is a ff board and the "trolls", "idiots", "excited fans", whatever people want to call them, will always break that party up before long...so why fight it. Just make your point...have fun...poke the trolls that poke you...and dont take any of this seriously.

There is plenty of time to be serious in real life situations..... that actually matter
I'm going to go out on limb and say that a guy that spends as much time on Fantasy Football, nonsensical arguments, and can't spell accelerate has never been in a board meeting.Just saying ...
lol...troll. just saying.....
This is what sucks about this board compared to 15 years ago. Whenever you disagree with someone you're now called a troll. Ridiculous.

SproutDaddy said:
Bazinga! said:
monk said:
Bazinga! said:
I think we should all remember this is a ff board. When i go into a board meeting or any meeting at work, I act appropriately for the setting I am in.

Please tell me why I need to act a certain way on a stupid ff board? Because this is such important stuff? Come on guys...relax a tad. This is supposed to be fun.

Chaka, I dont disagree that having level headed discussion would be cool too. It would, but I am realistic enough to know that this is a ff board and the "trolls", "idiots", "excited fans", whatever people want to call them, will always break that party up before long...so why fight it. Just make your point...have fun...poke the trolls that poke you...and dont take any of this seriously.

There is plenty of time to be serious in real life situations..... that actually matter
I'm going to go out on limb and say that a guy that spends as much time on Fantasy Football, nonsensical arguments, and can't spell accelerate has never been in a board meeting.Just saying ...
This is what sucks about this board compared to 15 years ago. Whenever you disagree with someone you're now called a troll. Ridiculous.
Dude is the biggest troll in this thread. Don't feed the monkey brah.

SproutDaddy said:
Bazinga! said:
monk said:
Bazinga! said:

Actually, what sucks is that 15 years ago, guys like you would have been given a timeout by Shick! or one of the other active moderators in the forum. But since the forums are no longer monitored by an army of moderators, trolls like you have been allowed to thrive and multiply.

SproutDaddy said:
Bazinga! said:
monk said:
Bazinga! said:

Actually, what sucks is that 15 years ago, guys like you would have been given a timeout by Shick! or one of the other active moderators in the forum. But since the forums no longer monitored by a army of moderators, trolls like you have been allowed to thrive and multiply.
Hey Bazinga

monk said:
Bazinga! said:

Candy land has a board :shrug:

looks like all the coachspeak about CMike was just to light a fire under Randle and McFadden.

At this pt it looks like the only people doing the trolling were the Dallas beat writers who talked up c Mike as the incumbent starter for the last 2 weeks. Not only is c Mike not the lead back, but he's #4, and some dude named laquesha whitehead (it just says "l. Whitehead" on yahoo) is getting carries ahead of him.

Looks like waive wire fodder.

If randle is banged up and they don't use CMike much, he can be dropped easily.....
Unless there's absolute gold on the WW, I might just hold on to him through the end of the season and playoffs. I want to someday tell my kids that I held CMike on my fantasy squad through an entire season.

The thread title need to be changed to the Dallas weeks.

Because it is a matter of weeks before they release him too. Another back went ahead of him named Whitehead? Really?

Dallas beat writers are pure fodder LMFAO.

Users who are viewing this thread