What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved (1 Viewer)

They will use him to run out the clock late after they get a big lead and he will break a long touchdown run among his good carries.
But then we can discount that long td as an outlier when we look at his rushes right? Just being fair...

At this point if you take CMs one long run out, he's not averaging a very good ypc

Typical haters come hoping to rub something in people's faces. I have a lot of people to block now.

Typical haters come hoping to rub something in people's faces. I have a lot of people to block now.
And the obnoxious who have been talking about how great he is wouldn't be in here if he was doing well?

Go back to pages 13-20 to read them puff their chests out when CM was said to be given the chance to start two weeks ago

He looked really, really strong on those touches. May not have ended up gaining many yards, but that was due to circumstance and some bad luck. Just happened to have a defender in the wrong spot at the wrong time.

Took a second look during the commercial break, couldn't be more impressed with how he hit the holes. Barry Sanders-esque out there.
I hate that when defenders get in the way

He looked really, really strong on those touches. May not have ended up gaining many yards, but that was due to circumstance and some bad luck. Just happened to have a defender in the wrong spot at the wrong time.

Took a second look during the commercial break, couldn't be more impressed with how he hit the holes. Barry Sanders-esque out there.
I hate that when defenders get in the way
He is so powerful he tackles himself?

Interested in seeing if Randle comes back in.

Is this fishing? Barry Sanders comparisons?

Anyone else notice that presnap on his first play that he pointed at himself three times then up at the sky. Way to tip off the D that you're getting the ball, C-Mike.

Not even GL back.....
Time for the haters to leave the thread. If he WAS the goal line back, they'd criticize him for only getting 1 yard when the run was from the 1 yard and line. Now that he's getting carries from midfield they're upset he's not breaking em for 50 yards per touch.

Wish they'd stop moving the goalposts on this kid and just wait and see how he dominates this game.
so that's a given?

Not even GL back.....
Time for the haters to leave the thread. If he WAS the goal line back, they'd criticize him for only getting 1 yard when the run was from the 1 yard and line. Now that he's getting carries from midfield they're upset he's not breaking em for 50 yards per touch.

Wish they'd stop moving the goalposts on this kid and just wait and see how he dominates this game.
You're confusing haters with one of the FBGs high on CM who tweeted if you took away Randles long runs from that two td game he had runs of 1, 3, 3, 1, 0... Etc. even though two of those one yard runs were tds.

Anyone else notice that presnap on his first play that he pointed at himself three times then up at the sky. Way to tip off the D that you're getting the ball, C-Mike.
Well, since he is sent by God himself, I just assumed it was a Moses type thing and he was getting ready to part the Blue sea...

Not even GL back.....

I'm the farthest thing from a hater. I've had him since his rookie draft. Hyped when he went to Dallas. Read all the hype during the bye. Then a few days ago figured he hasn't shown enough when reports started going the other way saying still Randle. Then Randle gets dinged up so figured it should be now or never. It's been the DMC show since then.

Still had some hope at the GL because he was the "power back". That's clearly not the case.

I'll hate getting rid of him after 2.5 years but I'm done if there is someone worth grabbing. But I still hope he does something with his career. I'll never hate the kid.

I'm honestly hoping McFadden or CM pulls away with a full time job. I'm tired of holding Randle and would love to drop him. I just think it's funny when you've got guys like Dismantle and others who earlier in the week said they were starting him and were expecting big things. It's a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread