What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chrome extensions (1 Viewer)

kupcho1

Footballguy
OK, so the extension I've been using for a long, long time - Enhancer for YouTube - that disabled ads has finally been nixed by YouTube (basically prevents the video from playing unless you disable the extension or pay for YouTube premium).
The only surprising thing is how long it took for them to do this as both Chrome and YouTube are owned by the same company.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Anyone got extensions that they particularly like or would recommend?

OK, so the extension I've been using for a long, long time - Enhancer for YouTube - that disabled ads has finally been nixed by YouTube (basically prevents the video from playing unless you disable the extension or pay for YouTube premium).
The only surprising thing is how long it took for them to do this as both Chrome and YouTube are owned by the same company.

I've never seen a youtube ad on Brave browser. It's a chrome build so it's compatible with most extensions to my knowledge.

no offense ren but i just feel like any browser i used that you recommended would end me up on a government watch list and also about 11 conspiracy theory email lists take that to the bank brochacho

I've never seen a youtube ad on Brave browser. It's a chrome build so it's compatible with most extensions to my knowledge.

Me neither, but I've read about people using Brave and eventually getting the warnings on YT before it not working eventually. We might just have been lucky so far, but hopefully it doesn't happen anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread