What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chrystul Kizer - The real Kenosha Injustice (1 Viewer)

Insein

Footballguy
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/06/22/chrystul-kizer-released-bail-raised-sex-trafficking-murder-case/3208119001/

Here's a story I didn't learn about until the whole Rittenhouse fallout yesterday. This is a tragedy. The girl offered herself as a prostitute at 16 and unfortunately her first client was the worst guy possible. Randall Volar was a sexual predator that was arrested on evidence of him raping and trafficking girls as young as 12. He was under investigation when he saw her ad and proceeded to abuse Kizer over a period of months. He was arrested in Feb of 18 and then released on bail. Kizer killed him in his sleep and burned his house down in June of 18.

Now by the letter of the law, she committed murder in the first but these are extenuating circumstances. I really hope there is a way she can get off for this sentence even if it s a temporary insanity plea. This is just an awful story. 

Last edited by a moderator:
jeez, that is an awful story.    surprised he got bail.      hope she doesn't do any time.  guy appears to have gotten what was coming to him.

That article is irresponsible journalism. 

There is a reason they say "the petition says..."

That allows them to further the propaganda, but claim they are just reporting what the petition says. 

The whole thing was premeditated. She was texting friends right before it happened, that she was going to do it. She took an uber there. She took selfies afterward. She went joyriding after. They weren't fighting. There was no struggle. She shot him in the head while he sat in a chair. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That article is irresponsible journalism. 

There is a reason they say "the petition says..."

That allows them to further the propaganda, but claim they are just reporting what the petition says. 

The whole thing was premeditated. She was texting friends right before it happened, that she was going to do it. She took an uber there. She took selfies afterward. She went joyriding after. They weren't fighting. There was no struggle. She shot him in the head while he sat in a chair. 

Good? He kidnapped and raped her for months and also appears to have raped and kidnapped other girls as young as 12. She did the world a favor. She's damaged but her life was destroyed by him and she returned the favor.

Good? He kidnapped and raped her for months and also appears to have raped and kidnapped other girls as young as 12. She did the world a favor. She's damaged but her life was destroyed by him and she returned the favor.
He didnt kidnap her. He answered an ad of hers. 

Guy was obviously a piece of trash, but so is she. 

He didnt kidnap her. He answered an ad of hers. 

Guy was obviously a piece of trash, but so is she. 
Yes. I agree she isn't a saint but I also don't think she should have life in prison for being kidnapped and pimped out by a sex trafficker. She was 16 and made a really bad mistake entering that world. 

"I'm not allowed to bring up facts that are not brought up in hearings, I'm not allowed to respond (in a) public fashion while the case is pending," he (DA Gravely) said. 

"My interaction with people, personally, is that they have not known a lot of the facts that I have the benefit of knowing," he said. "I've spent more than 60 hours going through this case." 

I know there's very little chance of her getting off here. She definitely killed him and she definitely knew what she was doing before she killed him. But this was a minor that made a bad choice (offer her body for sex) and then forced to become a sex worker for a pedophile trafficker. She saw no way else to leave that situation because he would not be doing any real time and could track her down if she ran. She did the world a favor bit now the world is going to put her away for life. 

Yes. I agree she isn't a saint but I also don't think she should have life in prison for being kidnapped and pimped out by a sex trafficker. She was 16 and made a really bad mistake entering that world. 
You can keep repeating that she was kidnapped. It wont make it true.

She took an Uber to his house. She usually took ubers to him. She was a prostitute before she ever met him. Unless of course you believe the narrative from her side that he was her first and only time soliciting sex and she needed the money for school supplies.

Him getting shot may have very well been justice. But she was already wired wrong and hopped into an uber with a gun, went to his house and shot him in the head as he drank a glass of wine. She then took a selfie, contacted two of her friends( that she had already been texting telling them she was going to do it and how it would splatter everywhere and she was looking forward to having his BMW).

She lit the place on fire and went joyriding with those aforementioned friends, taking several photos together along the way as they spent the stolen cash and rode around in the BMW. 

I know there's very little chance of her getting off here. She definitely killed him and she definitely knew what she was doing before she killed him. But this was a minor that made a bad choice (offer her body for sex) and then forced to become a sex worker for a pedophile trafficker. She saw no way else to leave that situation because he would not be doing any real time and could track her down if she ran. She did the world a favor bit now the world is going to put her away for life. 

A lot of people used the word "vigilante" to describe Kyle Rittenhouse for defending himself when he was being attacked.  Well, this girl is the dictionary definition of a vigilante.  She made herself judge, jury, and executioner.  She doesn't get to do that in a civilized society.  Now, I don't know all the facts here and I doubt you do either.  But, based upon what I do know, she deserves a harsh punishment for her decisions and actions.

I don’t know much about this one but from what you’re saying I can’t get behind letting her walk. She got away with her life and there were other ways for her to exact her revenge, legally. 

Rittenhouse was innocent by the letter of the law and this poor girl is not. 

I gotta be fair. 

:shrug:

parasaurolophus said:
You can keep repeating that she was kidnapped. It wont make it true.

She took an Uber to his house. She usually took ubers to him. She was a prostitute before she ever met him. Unless of course you believe the narrative from her side that he was her first and only time soliciting sex and she needed the money for school supplies.

Him getting shot may have very well been justice. But she was already wired wrong and hopped into an uber with a gun, went to his house and shot him in the head as he drank a glass of wine. She then took a selfie, contacted two of her friends( that she had already been texting telling them she was going to do it and how it would splatter everywhere and she was looking forward to having his BMW).

She lit the place on fire and went joyriding with those aforementioned friends, taking several photos together along the way as they spent the stolen cash and rode around in the BMW. 
Admittedly I only know from the few articles I've read. So I hadn't heard the extra details. Is there somewhere I can read that part from? That would change the picture a lot. 

Users who are viewing this thread