What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chubb and CMC (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
Contract dynasty, 0.25ppr, 10team, 1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,2flex

I am torn on what to do with aging rbs. I have chubb and CMC, and see them as at the peak of sell high potential. Chubb has his browns contract up soon, age may be a factor (may not he is a stud). CMC could likely have more years of relevance given his receiving. The pickle I find myself in as a contender is how to move them for pieces to remain competitive. A tanking team has bijan and Gibbs locked up, and many of next year's firsts as well. Won't be able to get either. Looking for thoughts on what you would do.

Burrow, Watson
CMC, Chubb, dobbins, Montgomery, Herbert, etc.
Chase, aj brown, M brown, kupp, cooper, aiyuk, obj, Jameson Williams, etc. ( Likely JSN this draft)
Pitts, kittle, hockenson

Thanks

At this point its a fairly easy path. Go into the season with title hopes and dreams. Hopefully they are realized. If not, and you run into injuries, bad luck, etc then move one or two of them mid season to current contenders for a replenish of the cupboards. I think that is the best way to maximize their value.

At this point its a fairly easy path. Go into the season with title hopes and dreams. Hopefully they are realized. If not, and you run into injuries, bad luck, etc then move one or two of them mid season to current contenders for a replenish of the cupboards. I think that is the best way to maximize their value.
Good strategy. We have a trade deadline of week 10 and with two out of ten teams dedicated to tanking, it should be obvious if I am in the playoffs or not. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread