What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

COD: Black Ops 3 (2 Viewers)

East Coast Bias said:
I'm on XBox.
Feel free to add me (Nittany Dodger).  I don't play much KC, or hardcore, but I could be persuaded if playing with someone else.  I'm just slogging through gun camo's still, so a change could be refreshing.

Still get pissed when my teammate kills me.
That's why I generally avoid hardcore...I am guilty of that.  :lol

I'm left with 4 bloodthirsty's to gold the M87 assault rifle.  Is there a cheesy way to get easy blood thirsty's (that than just getting better)?  They weren't as hard with SMGs, because they just tend to happen.  However, with assault rifles, I'm not as good with them and they aren't as versatile, so I end up raging every time I die with a 4 kill streak.

for that particular AR put a scope on it and whatever headshot perk and camp a long narrow sightline, like nuketown, imo.  mix in a little situational awareness and you should be ok.  but bloodthirstys are one of those things that just come.  

Finished up all the camo's for the assault rifles, so I got the diamond camo for those.  Two SMG's left.  3 more cerberus' or talons and the launcers are diamond.  That's as far as I get I think.  No chance I gold all the snipers, shot guns, or lmgs.

Fracture (New Game Mode)

Pick up core files dropped by fallen enemies and deliver them to the fracture site.  Depositing  the core files earns score for your team. The first team to reach the score limit or the team with the most deposited files at the end of the time limit wins the match.

This is like a combo of kill confirmed and uplink.  Take the files (tags) and run back to a point to score.

Made it to Prestige Master. I'm a loser.
I'm almost through prestige 8 so I'm getting close.

Two more bloodthirsty's and I have diamond for all SMGs and ARs.  I finally figured out to more easily take out cerberus, so the next time I see one I should have diamond launcers.  Snipers would be next as I have one gold, and one close.  I can imagine I'll ever get gold on pistols or melee weapons.  Shotguns are a possibilty, but will be a slog.  No plasma in my future.

Users who are viewing this thread