What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colombia Trip Advice (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
Headed to Colombia on business for 10 days this Thursday.  7 days in Bogota and 3 days in Cartagena. 

Any tips on things to do and restaurants would be appreciated.  I'm single so advice on where the hot, classy women are would be appreciated. :ph34r:

ETA:  Not into prostitution.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could probably delete this on your own and then repost in the FFA.....if you want semi-serious advice that is....

Headed to Colombia on business for 10 days this Thursday.  7 days in Bogota and 3 days in Cartagena. 

Any tips on things to do and restaurants would be appreciated.  I'm single so advice on where the hot, classy women are would be appreciated. :ph34r:

ETA:  Not into prostitution.

I'd grade this out as a B-.  Should have gone a little deeper in the hot/classy position and deferred restaurants until the first 10 were off the board.  Also, I don't think Bogata has dome stadium which might impact your kicker position.

I'd grade this out as a B-.  Should have gone a little deeper in the hot/classy position and deferred restaurants until the first 10 were off the board.  Also, I don't think Bogata has dome stadium which might impact your kicker position.
You should also consider softening your stance on prostitution in a league with this type of format. With such a short season you often need to settle for consistency over the high upside plays. 

Users who are viewing this thread