What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Contract league: Ekeler (1 Viewer)

Hurl Bruce

Footballguy
I'm in a contract league where we get $200 and can bid on guys then assign them to a contract for that amount for up to 4 years. If they get cut by me, they count as 1/3 of that as a salary cap penalty each of the remaining years he is not on my roster.

I won Ekeler for $22.

I know that's a pretty good price for him. My question is about the length of the contract seeing how RBs can fall off a cliff quickly. Do you see him as a top 1-2 rounder type guy for the next 4 years? If not, how many years would you lock him in for?

Thanks for answering mine. With all the offensive weapons there I can see Ekeler viable for 4 more years,RB is a tough posotion and he'll get his dings here and there,but long term view I like him a lot.

Without knowing what other RB's are going for or how that salary compares it's tough to say how long of a contract to give. I likely give him a 2 yr contract without knowing how the price compares. That allows you to have him locked in for next year and then re-evaluate. I would expect is price will be going down 2 years from now.

Users who are viewing this thread