What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Could the Thunder move back to Seattle? (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I was watching Pardon the Interruption, and Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon were just discussing the possibility of an NHL team in Seattle.  I know this is a basketball forum, but Wilbon did state the fact that the NBA does need to return to Seattle.  So, here's what I'm thinking: Send the Thunder back to Seattle!  We all know Oklahoma City is an unusual for any professional sports franchise, and it just hasn't felt right now having an NBA team in Seattle.  It's like the Hornets moved from Charlotte to New Orleans.  And I STILL believe the Kings should move from Sacramento to Las Vegas.  Does anyone else besides me see the return of the "Original" Sonics?

with no StL team, the actual midwest is really under-represented in the NBA and, as far as i know, the local support has been great. Time to end central/northern Fla shamness in all sports and ship the Magic to Seattle and Sacto to Vegas or vice versa, altho the league talent level looks like it could support a 2-team expansion as well.

Users who are viewing this thread