What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 franchises that need to be relocated (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I just got through watching a YouTube video on 5 professional sports franchises that need to be relocated, and 5 professional sports franchises that need to stay put where they are.  While the video did mention that the Clippers should stay in L.A., they also said that the Hornets and the Kings need to be relocated.  The city of Charlotte hasn't been the same since they lost the original Hornets to New Orleans.  No one's been showing up, and when Charlotte got the Bobcats franchise in 2005, it just didn't resonate with the people of Charlotte.  I think cities like Pittsburgh, Kansas City, and Vancouver would be too far.  The most likely market where I see the Hornets ending up is Louisville.

As for the Kings, I originally thought they should be moved to Las Vegas.  But, then I thought Seattle doesn't have a franchise.  As I stated in another forum, Sacramento is the least deserving market of any professional sports franchise.  And I think a relocation to Seattle would be a nice change of scenery for the franchise.  Besides, with Seattle now getting an NHL franchise, it's only necessary that they get an NBA franchise as well to put fans in the seats at their arena.

What do you think?  Do you believe the Hornets and/or the Kings should be relocated?  Does Louisville make sense for the Hornets?  Do you believe the Kings could move to Seattle and become the new version of the SuperSonics?  Tell me if you agree.

Move the Lions anywhere, Detroit has suffered enough. 

Oh, is this just basketball?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread