What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crab/Gillislee for Dez? WHIR (1 Viewer)

TX Steel

Footballguy
0.5 PPR redraft. Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 flex, DST, K.

Bortles, Winston 

David Johnson, CJA, Duke, Hill, Quizz, Gillislee, CJ2K

AJ Green, ARob, Hilton, Crabtree, Coates, Woods

Brate, Doyle

-----------------------------

Other owner is 0-6. Not very trade-friendly historically. 

Brady, Flacco

McCoy, Ajayi, Starks, Fozzy, Morris

Dez, E Sanders, Edelman, Shepard, Boyd

Graham, Walford, L Green

Any chance he goes for this offer? Crab is outperforming ARob or I'd offer him instead. 

Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

I doubt he goes for it, but it doesnt hurt to try.  ARob + Gillislee for Dez would probably get it done. 

He needs to start winning right now to have any chance of getting into the playoffs.  Dez really doesn't have a lot of value in that situation.  He is getting players to help him immediately and put him in a position to win this week.  If he doesn't win this week he gets less likely so he should be playing for this week primarily.  I would make that deal if I was the Dez owner but my guess is that guy is thinking that way and probably will stick with the name side of things. 

I like A-Rob better for the rest of the year than Dez so I wouldn't move him.  I think Crabtree is going to continue to get outplayed by Cooper so selling now is worth it and Dez is a nice lottery ticket as a return.  I would make that trade if I were you (Crab/Gill for Dez).

I just dealt Allen Robinson and Landry for AJ Green and Dez .. no ppr

Can always try Crabtree but think to truly get it done you need to offer Robinson

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it'd be nuts to offer Robinson, he's better than Dez in my opinion. 

I think its an unlikely to be accepted offer. I don't see why you'd want Dez anyway, you are set at WR pretty well. If you really feel the need to upgrade at WR, Sanders might be a better(more reasonable) target. Maybe Gillislee and Coates for Sanders? 

Users who are viewing this thread