What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crowdstrike : The Unplanned Global “Day Off”. - (Fix in OP) (1 Viewer)

The people that are waiting on a reschedule from Delta for days, without taking things into their own hands are silly. Just book with another carrier and go. Or ****ing drive.

The people that are waiting on a reschedule from Delta for days, without taking things into their own hands are silly. Just book with another carrier and go. Or ****ing drive.
We just returned from Chicago via Amtrak (which we had planned on). Train was 100% filled to capacity, and anecdotally it seemed like a fair number of those folks were Delta passengers.

No rental cars available at lots of places either. But yea, you wouldn't see me sitting at an airport for 3 days

No idea if accurate but this guy claiming this morning he's still stranded on Atlanta. https://x.com/MultifamilyMad/status/1815398499803976072
I've seen multiple updates on X about what a mess Atlanta is right now. Pretty sure it's legit. On a good day ATL can be a struggle, with this thing going on it's got to be a nightmare.

Some friends of ours flying back from Canada yesterday, got stuck in Newark. First the flight was delayed then cancelled. Airline said there wasn't another one until tomorrow so there are still ripples in the pond from this thing.
Yea Atlanta a giant pile of mess

To be fair a lot of airports look like that regularly now, with travel getting so popular so fast without airports having a chance to expand.

Though yes, I've heard Atlanta is a disaster right now with so many people stuck there. Really crappy situation where you have to hold out hope that you're going to get on a flight so you can't even just go make a weekend of it in the city.

I've heard Atlanta is a disaster right now with so many people stuck there.
I live about 4 1/2 hrs away. I considered driving down there and for the cost of your ticket, I'll drive you to your destination. Gotta think Uber & Lyft are killing it.

No rental cars available at lots of places either. But yea, you wouldn't see me sitting at an airport for 3 days
I thought about that too. I'm sure at the airport and surrounding areas you are SOL, but I'd uber and hour or 2 away to someone who had a rental. No way would I sit.

Users who are viewing this thread