What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Culpepper question... (1 Viewer)

Boston

Footballguy
I know the basic overview of what went on during the Viking Love Boat episode. Also, I'm aware that Daunte is in trouble for some activity Captain Stubing would not approve of. Does anyone have the actual details of what he's in trouble for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daunte Culpepper has pleaded not guilty to the following misdemeanor charges: indecent conduct, disorderly conduct and lewd or lascivious conduct.

Daunte Culpepper has pleaded not guilty to the following misdemeanor charges: indecent conduct, disorderly conduct and lewd or lascivious conduct.
Thanks...but I'm looking to see the details of what he did. Was he simply having some boys will be boys inappropriate fun or did he really cross the line? Asking because I think this whole thing could be a key factor in his future with Minny. Also, asking for a raise while coming off a horrific year and with this hanging over his head really seems to be some very bad timing.

Also, asking for a raise while coming off a horrific year and with this hanging over his head really seems to be some very bad timing.
Unless he's trying to force a trade...

Also, asking for a raise while coming off a horrific year and with this hanging over his head really seems to be some very bad timing.
Unless he's trying to force a trade...
Absolute possibility. His whole situation seems pretty odd right now. There's a lot going on with both sides.

His whole situation seems pretty odd right now. 
He has absolutely no leverage right now. He's currently damaged goods. What organization in their right mind is going to put a trade offer on the table for the rights to his services?

I know the basic overview of what went on during the Viking Love Boat episode. Also, I'm aware that Daunte is in trouble for some activity Captain Stubing would not approve of. Does anyone have the actual details of what he's in trouble for.
The actual court documents were posted here in the Shark Pool, but after performing a search I could not find them.Basically he got a lap dance and placed a hand on the dancer's breast.

Users who are viewing this thread