What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Current Dynasty Year 4 - 1 TEAM OPEN - SOLID YOUNG TEAM (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
Need an active owner for a league, this team won his division and has all his draft picks (1.9 2.9 3.9 4.9 5.9 6.9)

12 team standard league 1 qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex (rb/wr/te) 1k 1dst (VERY VERY VERY LARGE BENCHES)

Want an active owner who checks the site a lot and looks to improve

email gregobomb@roadrunner.com

it's a 12 team CBS league 50.00 due in May (will let you start now) draft later this summer (rookies)

team

B Roethlisberger

B Croyle

M Bulger

T Smith

B Griese

K Boller

L White

J Norwood

D Ward

C Buckhalter

R Moats

C Brown

L Jordan

J Hairston

K Jones

G Jones

T Clayton

M Bush

K Eckel

D Wright

J Jurevicius

D Williams

R Curry

D.J. Hackett

N Burleson

C Chambers

A Boldin

J Lee Higgins

B Obomanu

I Hilliard

T Perry

M Harrison

D Patten

D Graham

J King

K Brady

M Spaeth

Donald Lee

B Watson

R Longwell

P Dawson

N Kaeding

K Brown

D Vikings

D Lions

D Dolphins

Some quality owners that are always lookin to deal in this one. I got my winnings a week after the season which is always a good thing!! Good league guys. :coffee:

I've never seen a 46 man roster before. Wow that's big. Me thinks somebody is hoarding a whole bunch of guys... I'd LOVE to see the dominant teams in this league.

I've never seen a 46 man roster before. Wow that's big. Me thinks somebody is hoarding a whole bunch of guys... I'd LOVE to see the dominant teams in this league.
I definitely like my team:RomoCutlerAPFWPTurnerJacobsBensonWayneBraylonCJPlaxB marshallS. HolmesGatesShefflerGreg OlsonI've actually tried to trade away some of this depth to some of the lesser teams and nobody seems to be buying any of these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread