What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cutlines for cash games on Fanduel (1 Viewer)

Tennessee_ATO

Footballguy
Several guys were talking about figuring out the optimum plays on Fanduel -- single entries vs. double entries, $2 vs. $5 vs. $10, etc. I thought it might make sense to create a thread for folks to share the data from their contests because unless we get a lot of data for each week, it's essentially impossible to reliably calculate the optimum play(s).

Here is my stuff from week 1:

Thursday --

Double-ups ($2) (568 single entry): 107.44, 130.34

Triple-up ($2): 122.92 (502 single entry)

Quintuple-up ($2): 135.62 (558 single entry)

Sunday --

Double-ups ($2) (568 single entry): 111.86,116.92, 119.0, 120.04, 119.8, 117.22,

Double-up ($5): 113.52 (227 single entry)

Triple-ups ($2) (502 single entry): 123.5, 120.74, 115.26, 122.66

Quintuple-ups ($2) (558 single entry): 127.44, 127.34

Cutlines from my Sunday Double-ups -- ($2) (568 single entry): 120.44, 120.04, 119.80, 119.74, 119.70

So, it's looking like 121 was the number to shoot for in the 568 single entries this week.

Anyone know a quick way to pull this data from the site? Ill try and manually pull the data, but theres no way Im going to do that weekly if Ive got to go one at a time. One interesting thing I am noticing is the single entry $1 50/50s seem consistently closer to 110-115 than 115-120. Ive got a sample size of about 150 contests with some as low as 90 as the cut off. Im also going to try to figure out when I entered the contests, and what time of week is likely to attract the weakest competition.

While this can help, I would not focus on the actual numbers, you generally need around 120 points to have a good chance to cash. The focus should be more on focusing on players who are strong cash plays.

For example going into week 2, you need to know which players are the top plays, values, etc. You want players who you think have a good chance to get 2x and maybe more. You don't want to go too outside the box and should focus on more chalkier plays in general.

Anyone know a quick way to pull this data from the site? Ill try and manually pull the data, but theres no way Im going to do that weekly if Ive got to go one at a time. One interesting thing I am noticing is the single entry $1 50/50s seem consistently closer to 110-115 than 115-120. Ive got a sample size of about 150 contests with some as low as 90 as the cut off. Im also going to try to figure out when I entered the contests, and what time of week is likely to attract the weakest competition.
I remember discussing that last year....but don't remember the results. :D

$10 Sun 2X (113 entries): 116.34, 117.44, 118.42, 120.42 (118.06 Avg)

$10 Sun 2X (340 entries): 111.24, 113.8, 118.74, 120.5 (116.07 Avg)

While this can help, I would not focus on the actual numbers, you generally need around 120 points to have a good chance to cash. The focus should be more on focusing on players who are strong cash plays.

For example going into week 2, you need to know which players are the top plays, values, etc. You want players who you think have a good chance to get 2x and maybe more. You don't want to go too outside the box and should focus on more chalkier plays in general.
People with smaller bankroll should definitely find the information in this thread helpful. You want to target the contests you have the best chance at succeeding in. Not everyone plays hundreds or thousands of dollars at a time each week.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm with you but every little advantage helps. It'd be interesting to see how wager amount and entry size affect the minimum score needed to cash.

This week Im going to split my action up fairly evenly between Thursday and Sunday. In addition to the contests Ive entered already, Im going to enter another bunch on Wednesday for the Thursday games and Friday for the Sunday games, then a third split right before kick off each slate. Should be a good sample size and while most will be single entry I did some multi entry 50/50s just to get a feel.

The only way I can think of keeping track is by entering everything with a dummy lineup, copying and pasting the ID numbers into a spreadsheet with time info, and then adjusting afterwards. Anyone know of a more efficient way?

From what I know, the lower the buy in, the lower the score needed. This is why I only entered $5 100 person 50/50s for the most part. I recommend that newer players play the $1, $2 and $5 100 person 50/50s.

The multi entry large double ups can be tricky because numerous pros have many lineups. Also double ups generally require a higher score because you need to finish in the top 40% compared to the top 50%.

I don't want to turn this thread into a lengthy discussion about the merits of this or that, but if the data shows us that a multi-play $2 double-up typically takes 118.12 to cash in while a $5 single-play typically takes 121.2, we'd be idiots to play the $5 single play instead of 3 $2 multi-plays.

This is just a repository for data so those who want to mine it can.

This week Im going to split my action up fairly evenly between Thursday and Sunday. In addition to the contests Ive entered already, Im going to enter another bunch on Wednesday for the Thursday games and Friday for the Sunday games, then a third split right before kick off each slate. Should be a good sample size and while most will be single entry I did some multi entry 50/50s just to get a feel.The only way I can think of keeping track is by entering everything with a dummy lineup, copying and pasting the ID numbers into a spreadsheet with time info, and then adjusting afterwards. Anyone know of a more efficient way?
I was only thinking of Sunday action and when you enter them. But yes Thurs brings another element. Don't the contest numbers work sequentially low to high? So the contests you enter later in the week will have a larger number.

From what I know, the lower the buy in, the lower the score needed. This is why I only entered $5 100 person 50/50s for the most part. I recommend that newer players play the $1, $2 and $5 100 person 50/50s.

The multi entry large double ups can be tricky because numerous pros have many lineups. Also double ups generally require a higher score because you need to finish in the top 40% compared to the top 50%.
That may "feel" right, but in the limited data I had from last year (I really only started keeping track the last 4-5 weeks of the season) revealed that the cutline in double-ups was typically clustered slightly above (a point or less) than 50/50 cutoffs clustered for same-priced contests, at least at the $2 and $5 levels. For an extra 20% return, it looked like a +EV play to me to go double-up. Now, the data I had was limited, but that's what it was showing.

Similarly, there are some indications from limited data that the multi-play double-ups at the $2 level have a lower cut-line than single-plays.

That's the point of this thread -- share the data so we can figure out what the correct answer is (if there is one) to these types of questions.

My theory about the double ups, especially the large field multi-entry double ups, is that they attract more square players who would rather play a double up than a 50/50 because it's a larger prize and you only have to score a little more to get it. Also those are typically the first contests you see when you enter the lobby - a lot of casual players don't want to spend much time looking for their games.

Secondarily, I've also played around with the idea that the multi-entry double ups attract more sub-optimal (though still theoretically +EV) lineups from strong players seeking to minimize variance. Conceptually, if we think about two double up tournaments we have the choice to enter, one single entry tournament with 100 open spots filled by you and 99 pros playing their optimal lineup, and one with 1000 open spots with a cap of 100 entries filled by those same 9 pros each putting in 100 lineups diversified for variance, we are playing against a weaker field in the latter tournament.

I don't have any data on that but that's my narrative.

Secondarily, I've also played around with the idea that the multi-entry double ups attract more sub-optimal (though still theoretically +EV) lineups from strong players seeking to minimize variance. Conceptually, if we think about two double up tournaments we have the choice to enter, one single entry tournament with 100 open spots filled by you and 99 pros playing their optimal lineup, and one with 1000 open spots with a cap of 100 entries filled by those same 9 pros each putting in 100 lineups diversified for variance, we are playing against a weaker field in the latter tournament.
In the big double-ups the top players usually are not entering 100 separate lineups. They are more likely entering one lineup 100 times...maybe two lineups 50 times. It's these lineup "trains" that move the cash line drastically one way or the other in these contests.

In the big double-ups the top players usually are not entering 100 separate lineups. They are more likely entering one lineup 100 times...maybe two lineups 50 times. It's these lineup "trains" that move the cash line drastically one way or the other in these contests.
I find these really arrogant and wish I had the nerve to do it

Why do you find it arrogant? They are taking a risk entering all their money on one lineup. The trains that fail bring the cash line down making it easier for your one entry to cash. If you enter a big double-up it's probably best to multi-enter a train or throw a single bullet in there. Don't play several lineups expecting to make a profit.

Why do you find it arrogant? They are taking a risk entering all their money on one lineup. The trains that fail bring the cash line down making it easier for your one entry to cash. If you enter a big double-up it's probably best to multi-enter a train or throw a single bullet in there. Don't play several lineups expecting to make a profit.
Confident might have you putting the same lineup in a little more than once but 50 or 100 times, that's something else. Like I said, I wish I had the nerve to do that

I am guilty of this 'arrogance.'

I would much rather put $500 into a $5 contest with 100-entry max than to enter a single $535 50/50 contest. Why? ...because the cut line for the former will assuredly be lower than the latter; if I'm going to risk $500, I want the best odds of doubling that money and the lower dollar games offer those better odds.

I completely understand it's frustrating to newer players to see huge trains in these contests, but the sites will have to be the ones to apply entry limits before it stops because the edge to too good for better players to just ignore it altogether.

I would much rather put $500 into a $5 contest with 100-entry max than to enter a single $535 50/50 contest. Why? ...because the cut line for the former will assuredly be lower than the latter; if I'm going to risk $500, I want the best odds of doubling that money and the lower dollar games offer those better odds.

I completely understand it's frustrating to newer players to see huge trains in these contests, but the sites will have to be the ones to apply entry limits before it stops because the edge to too good for better players to just ignore it altogether.
Completely understand why you or anyone would do this makes perfect sense for players with larger bankrolls. What is interesting to me is that players seem to be finding that multi entry contests have lower cut lines than single entry contests. The large trains created by "pros" would seem likely to create the opposite effect. Now there are some players who spend a lot of money who are not good players but they seem less likely to create trains which implies some strategy skill. I have tended to avoid multi entry contests but maybe I shouldn't be.

Completely understand why you or anyone would do this makes perfect sense for players with larger bankrolls. What is interesting to me is that players seem to be finding that multi entry contests have lower cut lines than single entry contests. The large trains created by "pros" would seem likely to create the opposite effect. Now there are some players who spend a lot of money who are good players but they seem less likely to create trains which implies some strategy skill. I have tended to avoid multi entry contests but maybe I shouldn't be.
I'm not convinced that the data supports the position that the multi-plays have lower cutlines than the single-plays. I know that's what a couple of folks have said based on very little data. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. Basing that conclusion on anything less than hundreds of data points is suspect. The point of this thread was for folks to post data so we collectively get enough to make a true analysis of it. Only 2 other people seem willing to actually provide any data though.

The theories behind the trains are that the larger contests have higher cutlines than the cheaper contests. Intuitively that seems to be correct, but what if all the "sharps" are playing trains in $5 50/50s instead of playing the $535 50/50s?

If people share their data, we can pretty easily figure out how much better one play is over another.

you're right ATO, more people need to offer up data. i'll post some of my week 1 stuff later in the week and add more going forward, too.

I think I'm missing a few but this is what I came up with.

Sun-Mon:

$1 Dive - listed above

$1 Squib - listed above

$1 Squib 2 - 121.14

$1 Mini Dive - 129.5

$1 Mini Squib - 128.54

$1 100 person 5050 - 112.44, 113, 111.96, 115.04, 113.54, 114.1, 109.54, 116.7

$2 double up 1k - 120.08, 119.74, 117.36

$2 Safety - 122.34

Thu-Mon:

$1 Squib - 131.34

$1 Mini Dive - 138.94

1pm ONLY:

$2 Snap - 123.54

$1 100 person 5050 - 110.06, 113.64, 109.06, 107.46

$8K Sun NFL BIG Double Up ($2 121.64

$3K Sun NFL Double Up ($5) 120.24

$3K Sun NFL Double Up ($5) 120.6

$1K Sun NFL Double Up ($2) 117.34

$1K Sun NFL Double Up ($2)119.36

$1K Sun NFL Double Up ($2) 117.2

$8K Thu NFL BIG Double Up ($2) 123.06

I'm going through my history and I'll give you a small sample size assertation for $2 50/50s. Enter right before gametime. My early in the week entries had cutlines of 117-119. My game day (Sunday morning)entries had cuts between 110-113. My Sunday morning $2 double ups were 117-119. My easiest games were my $2 H2Hs from Thursday games where I posted them 30 mins before kickoff, opponents ranged 85-112.

The obvious problem with this is you are limited on time and can only get so many entries in on Sunday right before gametime.

Tennessee_ATO said:
jandyt said:

Completely understand why you or anyone would do this makes perfect sense for players with larger bankrolls. What is interesting to me is that players seem to be finding that multi entry contests have lower cut lines than single entry contests. The large trains created by "pros" would seem likely to create the opposite effect. Now there are some players who spend a lot of money who are good players but they seem less likely to create trains which implies some strategy skill. I have tended to avoid multi entry contests but maybe I shouldn't be.
I'm not convinced that the data supports the position that the multi-plays have lower cutlines than the single-plays. I know that's what a couple of folks have said based on very little data. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. Basing that conclusion on anything less than hundreds of data points is suspect. The point of this thread was for folks to post data so we collectively get enough to make a true analysis of it. Only 2 other people seem willing to actually provide any data though.

The theories behind the trains are that the larger contests have higher cutlines than the cheaper contests. Intuitively that seems to be correct, but what if all the "sharps" are playing trains in $5 50/50s instead of playing the $535 50/50s?

If people share their data, we can pretty easily figure out how much better one play is over another.
I am a scientist by training, so I get the "I don't believe it until you show me" mentality...but I have zero doubt that lower levels are easier to win than higher levels simply because of years' worth of experience across multiple levels. I've done the math you describe and the noticeable differences start occurring above the $25 level (to my recollection). That said, you don't have to believe me or accept somebody's anecdotal evidence--I believe that Jonathan Bales' books did an exhaustive analysis demonstrating how scores rise in conjunction with buy-in level.

Make no mistake: The sharps are still playing at the higher levels, too, but their best ROI is from the lower levels; they are playing at the higher levels only to maximize their volume...otherwise, it would be a lot easier to just click once on a $535 game than a hundred times on a $5 game.

The lower levels are easier because there are still a lot of dead rosters in those games...even if MaxDalury and CSURams put 50 entries/each into a 1000-entry 50/50, their entries are still facing at least another 100 or so bad lineups. Those 'bad' lineups are much less prevalent at the $270 and up levels; people playing at the higher buy-ins tend to know what they're doing...people who play at the $1 level are mixed between people who know what they're doing and people who are just there to have fun and not make a long-term profit.

I'm going through my history and I'll give you a small sample size assertation for $2 50/50s. Enter right before gametime. My early in the week entries had cutlines of 117-119. My game day (Sunday morning)entries had cuts between 110-113. My Sunday morning $2 double ups were 117-119. My easiest games were my $2 H2Hs from Thursday games where I posted them 30 mins before kickoff, opponents ranged 85-112.

The obvious problem with this is you are limited on time and can only get so many entries in on Sunday right before gametime.
I wonder if Saturday night works just as well. Seems like there's 2-4 $1 100 man 50/50s up at a time and are replaced as they fill. I'd imagine they fill quick on Sunday mornings.

Tennessee_ATO said:
jandyt said:

I am a scientist by training, so I get the "I don't believe it until you show me" mentality...but I have zero doubt that lower levels are easier to win than higher levels simply because of years' worth of experience across multiple levels. I've done the math you describe and the noticeable differences start occurring above the $25 level (to my recollection). That said, you don't have to believe me or accept somebody's anecdotal evidence--I believe that Jonathan Bales' books did an exhaustive analysis demonstrating how scores rise in conjunction with buy-in level.

Make no mistake: The sharps are still playing at the higher levels, too, but their best ROI is from the lower levels; they are playing at the higher levels only to maximize their volume...otherwise, it would be a lot easier to just click once on a $535 game than a hundred times on a $5 game.

The lower levels are easier because there are still a lot of dead rosters in those games...even if MaxDalury and CSURams put 50 entries/each into a 1000-entry 50/50, their entries are still facing at least another 100 or so bad lineups. Those 'bad' lineups are much less prevalent at the $270 and up levels; people playing at the higher buy-ins tend to know what they're doing...people who play at the $1 level are mixed between people who know what they're doing and people who are just there to have fun and not make a long-term profit.
I don't doubt for one second that the difference between $535 and $5 isn't noticeable and pronounced. I think that for the majority of the folks here, the analysis of $1 vs. $2 vs. $5 vs. $10 and 50/50 vs. double-ups at those levels and single-play vs. multi-play at those levels might have more real-life application though. For example, the fact that the sharps are riding trains in the $5 multi-plays seems to run counter to the notion that the multi-plays have lower cutlines than the single-plays.

It just seems to me that there's a relatively easy way to find the objective answer to the question "where's the best place to wager my money in cash action in 2015?"

It would just be nice if FD made it easy to retrieve information on cutlines. If there's an easy way to do it, I'm not aware of it.

That's interesting (to me anyway). Those are noticeable differences, albeit in a small sample. I typically jump into cheap double-ups during the course of the week to make sure I can get the action I want. Might be worth waiting, even if it means I'm playing $5 instead of $2.

I just did a quick experiment with a buddy on H2Hs. We both put out (3) $2 H2Hs at the same time. He just signed up last week, and I have about 1000 wins over the last 2 years. His were scooped up in seconds by a guy with 37,000 wins. After 45 mins 2 of mine are still sitting and the other one was taken by a player with 1 win. Guess he needs to avoid H2Hs until he has more history.

I just did a quick experiment with a buddy on H2Hs. We both put out (3) $2 H2Hs at the same time. He just signed up last week, and I have about 1000 wins over the last 2 years. His were scooped up in seconds by a guy with 37,000 wins. After 45 mins 2 of mine are still sitting and the other one was taken by a player with 1 win. Guess he needs to avoid H2Hs until he has more history.
I won 2 H2Hs last week by scouring the list until a newb put one up. And as expected, they both put up fairly garbage lineups.

The browser extension at RG really helps with this. You just wait until someone gets highlighted in green and that's a matchup to target.

Scoresman said:
Pantherz said:
I won 2 H2Hs last week by scouring the list until a newb put one up. And as expected, they both put up fairly garbage lineups.

The browser extension at RG really helps with this. You just wait until someone gets highlighted in green and that's a matchup to target.
Thank you very much for the tip on the extension. I was using the bookmarklets last year and hadn't found anything yet for this year.

Week 2 cash contests:

Thursday --

Double-ups ($2) (568 single-entry): 109.94, 109.24, 109.18

Triple-up ($2) (502 single-entry): 115.46

Quintuple-up ($2) (568 single-entry): 120.94

Sunday-Monday --

Double-ups ($2) (568 single-entry): 106.12, 105.1, 106.46, 106.86, 107.26, 105.2, 105.34, 106.26, 106.4

Triple-ups ($2) (502 single-entry): 111.6, 113.06, 112.14, 111.8, 110.76, 111.

Quintuple-ups ($2) 558 single-entry): 118.96, 118.36, 119.26

Just looked through about 40 of my leagues from this week. Not going to post every score, but at least this week Thursday games almost dead even with Sunday scores and 2x required at most 1 more point on average to cash than 5050.

$5 games of both kinds took about 2 more pts to cash on avg. $1 and $2 were the same.

I still think Thurs entries will overall take lower scores to win. Shootout this past week and still ended up a wash. I prefer putting about half in play on Thurs and then whoever I decide I need more of get on Sun teams.

After the fact, how do you tell single vs multi entry in the GPPs? I'm only looking on the app as I've lost my ability to fully see Fanduel from work.

Week 2 cash contests:

Sunday-Monday --

50/50 ($1) (100 single-entry): 103.88, 102.76, 99.1, 103.06, 100.96, 101.7, 105.88, 106.46, 104.9, 102, 105.8,

Double-ups ($2) (568 single-entry): 105.46, 106.26, 106.4, 103.96, 105.2, 107.26, 105.34, 106.46, 105.1, 106.4,

Big Double-up ($2) (5681 multi-entry?): 104.8

Big Double-up ($2) (28,409 multi-entry): 104.9

Week 2 GPP:

Sunday-Monday --

$20k Dive #2 ($1) (22,986): 121.26

$100k Snap #3 ($2) (57,471): 119.56

100k Dive ($1) (114,942 multi-entry)): 118.32

100k Squib ($1) (114,942 single-entry): 118.3

I see no reason for any of us to ever take a h2h
If you have a 45% score you will lose most if not all of your 50/50s. This means you lose everything that week. Some people may prefer a more balanced approach so they at least get something back. 45% H2H means you win 45% of your h2h so you lose overall but not that much.

The other way to hedge is to have multiple cash lineups where you should have at least one of them cashing so you get back around 25% or so if you lose 2 out of 3 lineups.

Right now my ROI is clearly lowest on H2H but I am bound to have some poorer weeks where H2H may give the best ROI. Last year for the year my success in H2H was very similar to my success in 50/50. I don't spend a lot of time searching opponents either just look for players with only 1 or 2 H2H's offer out there and avoid the players with lots of H2H offers.

Right now my ROI is clearly lowest on H2H but I am bound to have some poorer weeks where H2H may give the best ROI. Last year for the year my success in H2H was very similar to my success in 50/50. I don't spend a lot of time searching opponents either just look for players with only 1 or 2 H2H's offer out there and avoid the players with lots of H2H offers.
I'm confident h2h ROI will be lower over a big enough sample size. I think that's all that matters. If you're risk averse, play multiple lineups or play less each week using bankroll management. Don't make a worse bet to hedge IMO.

That's interesting (to me anyway). Those are noticeable differences, albeit in a small sample. I typically jump into cheap double-ups during the course of the week to make sure I can get the action I want. Might be worth waiting, even if it means I'm playing $5 instead of $2.
Very interesting to me as well. Last week (Week 2) I jumped in on Tuesday to my contests, and I've done the same this week, though I haven't jumped into all that I want to enter yet. Now I'm thinking of waiting until Saturday/Sunday. This is very interesting.

Very interesting to me as well. Last week (Week 2) I jumped in on Tuesday to my contests, and I've done the same this week, though I haven't jumped into all that I want to enter yet. Now I'm thinking of waiting until Saturday/Sunday. This is very interesting.
Would be interested if this proves true over a large data set. I typically put most of my action in on Wednesday because I don't get my projections done earlier than that typically. But maybe it makes sense to push some of it back.

cheese said:
Just looked through about 40 of my leagues from this week. Not going to post every score, but at least this week Thursday games almost dead even with Sunday scores and 2x required at most 1 more point on average to cash than 5050.

$5 games of both kinds took about 2 more pts to cash on avg. $1 and $2 were the same.

I still think Thurs entries will overall take lower scores to win. Shootout this past week and still ended up a wash. I prefer putting about half in play on Thurs and then whoever I decide I need more of get on Sun teams.
had the exact same experience

Here's my data for this week so far... glad to know you guys are tracking this, and hopefully someone can give us definitive answers on the best games to play. I'll point out that all of the below were added as close to start time as possible... all within an hour of the game starting... idk if that helps or not, but reading the other comments above led me to think it might. The 1PM Double Ups below are listed in order of latest league I joined (i.e., right before kickoff) to earliest (about 45 minutes out)... watch the score line. The 50/50s I didn't pay as much attn. to when I was joining, though they were also within an hour of kick and are listed within chronological order (starting with closest to kickoff).

FORMAT -- ENTRIES -- CASH LINE

1PM ONLY

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 117.30

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 116.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 118.24

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 119.68

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 118.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 121.24

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 122.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 126.08

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 125.50

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 120.40

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 117.00

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 118.84

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 114.86

SUNDAY ONLY

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 113.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 108.60

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 107.50

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 104.26

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 113.94

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 111.58

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 117.14

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 117.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 112.80

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 111.34

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 112.98

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 114.94

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 112.38

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 113.40

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 114.34

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 111.80

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 118.74

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 113.30

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 113.20

. Im also going to try to figure out when I entered the contests, and what time of week is likely to attract the weakest competition.
This, I would be very curious about this.

I continually enter throughout the week. Not sure if I am better to be looking day, night, weekend, sunday morning. Just dont know. Also, did you see that FD is limiting entries to 500 for the $10 and under? I am wondering how this will effect the cut lines. I know for the $5 and $10 games alone you would see Jeepers and max with 200 entries each.

Here's my data for this week so far... glad to know you guys are tracking this, and hopefully someone can give us definitive answers on the best games to play. I'll point out that all of the below were added as close to start time as possible... all within an hour of the game starting... idk if that helps or not, but reading the other comments above led me to think it might. The 1PM Double Ups below are listed in order of latest league I joined (i.e., right before kickoff) to earliest (about 45 minutes out)... watch the score line. The 50/50s I didn't pay as much attn. to when I was joining, though they were also within an hour of kick and are listed within chronological order (starting with closest to kickoff).

FORMAT -- ENTRIES -- CASH LINE

1PM ONLY

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 117.30

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 116.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 118.24

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 119.68

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 121.24

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 122.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 126.08

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 125.50

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 120.40

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 117.00

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 118.84

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 114.86

SUNDAY ONLY

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 113.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 108.60

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 107.50

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 104.26

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 113.94

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 111.58

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 117.14

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 117.84

$2 DU -- 113 Entries -- 112.80

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 111.34

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 114.94

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 112.38

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 113.40

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 114.34

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 111.80

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 118.74

$5 50/50 -- 100 Entries -- 113.30

that cut line for the $5 50/50 seems to be right around 113. Thats now a bad cut line at all.

. Im also going to try to figure out when I entered the contests, and what time of week is likely to attract the weakest competition.

I continually enter throughout the week. Not sure if I am better to be looking day, night, weekend, sunday morning. Just dont know. Also, did you see that FD is limiting entries to 500 for the $10 and under? I am wondering how this will effect the cut lines. I know for the $5 and $10 games alone you would see Jeepers and max with 200 entries each.
The easy way to avoid that is to not play the multi-entry games.

The easy way to avoid that is to not play the multi-entry games.
I understand that point. I also run into them in the single games too. Which will mean they technically should be in less of them if they are doing their 200 entries in the others.

Users who are viewing this thread