What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dawson Knox or Pat Freiermuth ROS? (1 Viewer)

assuming redraft... how many teams?  Roster size?  starting lineups? scoring?  Depending on your roster, starting lineups and other information, I might keep both.  

Last edited by a moderator:
jwsbowler said:
assuming redraft... how many teams?  Roster size?  starting lineups? scoring?  Depending on your roster, starting lineups and other information, I might keep both.  
To that I would add, how are you doing in your league?  If you are comfortably positioned to make the playoffs (up to you to decide that) then go with Knox.  If you are looking for someone to give you points right now, go with Freiermuth, since Knox may not play this week.

Personally, I'm willing to gamble that Ebron doesn't impact Freirmuth that much, short or long term.  But I'm just a random guy on a fantasy football forum who has never been an Ebron fan.  (Yet lost when he had a multiple TD game.  Go figure!)   But long term, I would still roll with Knox.

Saboo said:
Last weekend was pretty inconclusive. I'd still love to hear more thoughts on these two
if you gave us more information, you might get more responses.

I have this problem I need to cut one. The steelers have Noone good on there team besides najee. And the bills have a ton on theirs so I'm thinking pat will get more touches

Users who are viewing this thread