What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deep Dynasty Stashes 2024 (2 Viewers)

starks

Footballguy
Sorry if already posted didn't see a thread for 2024.

That time of year again for those of us in a rebuild, who are folks stashing out there?

Charlie Jones - Thinking Bengals move on from Higgins and Boyd.
Sean Tucker - Might be owned, might be a good RB stash heading into next year.
Justin Shorter - Probably a shake up in Buffalo, not a bad stash?

The secret is starting to get out, but I like Jalin Hyatt.

Another one is Kendre Miller - hasn't done anything in this redshirt year and has been hurt, but Kamara will be another year older and Jamaal Williams will probably be gone - a very poor signing that benefited from his one big year in Detroit.

Another one is Kendre Miller - hasn't done anything in this redshirt year and has been hurt, but Kamara will be another year older and Jamaal Williams will probably be gone - a very poor signing that benefited from his one big year in Detroit.
I thought about them but those two were likely late first/early second 2023 picks, doubt they would be available.

I thought about them but those two were likely late first/early second 2023 picks, doubt they would be available.
Fair point - just think some might have given up on them.

Sorry if already posted didn't see a thread for 2024.

That time of year again for those of us in a rebuild, who are folks stashing out there?

Charlie Jones - Thinking Bengals move on from Higgins and Boyd.
Sean Tucker - Might be owned, might be a good RB stash heading into next year.
Justin Shorter - Probably a shake up in Buffalo, not a bad stash?

How about Andrei Iosivas ? He’s had a few moments this year for Bengals as a rookie

Agree about Hyatt but he really isn't a stash but more of a buy now while the price maybe low (a 1/2 stash?)...I would put Trey Palmer in that category as well...as for a legit stash there looks like there could be something there with Tre Tucker...got some athletic skills and who knows what the Raiders WR unit will look like next year.

Last edited:
Names to consider for 2024:

Denver WR Marvin Mims - Jeudy likely out of town / was 5th year picked up? 1.15 Pick in 2020 and new Coaches did not make this pick

Cinn WR Andrei Iosivas - agree with above comments that Tee & Boyd likely gone moving Jones /Iosivas battle for WR2 (Jones has not played much this year & no chemistry IMO)

Clev WR Cedric Tillman
- Amari Cooper $24M cap hit with needs at OL ... granted Clev has good Cap Space (>$34M)

LVR WR Tre Tucker - If Jimmy G & Jacobs are not back, I see a higher volume passing. Adams is potential Cap victim with new regime in town.

MIA RB Chris Brooks - Age is catching up with Mostert & Wilson, Injury to Achane makes Brooks a viable roster potential. (any FA RB move would derail this).

TBB WR Trey Palmer - Not sure if 30 yo Evans will be back or Cap cut (~$24M) but high volume of targets to be available if he is gone

I'm stockpiling Tre( y )s. Really like both Palmer and Tucker for next year crapshoots.

Josh Whyle, TE, Ten might be worth a stash, too.

Stated in another thread, but I'm stashing Chase Brown.

While the Bengals have shown loyalty to their vets, I think there's a reasonable chance Mixon isn't back next year. If so, always the chance that they don't look for an expensive replacement.

Stated in another thread, but I'm stashing Chase Brown.

While the Bengals have shown loyalty to their vets, I think there's a reasonable chance Mixon isn't back next year. If so, always the chance that they don't look for an expensive replacement.
I was thinking of some names to throw out that had not been mentioned and he's the only one I was coming up, with the caveat that for me a stash is someone sitting on your waiver wire that no one wants.

I was surprised he did not see the field this last week but I think they'll want to see what they got later.

Jauan Jennings, WR 49ers: Free Agent after season in a very weak free agent class. I think a team is going to give him starters money and he has flashed ability.

Sounds like Kendrick Bourne part 2.
I think he can be a little more in the right system (but I also think Kendrick Bourne can be more with a quarterback who can throw the football forward consistently)

I might try and pick up Isaiah Spiller in my league. Ekeler's getting no younger, not convinced that anyone else on the roster is more than JAG

For me a stash is someone with a reasonable chance to be on your waiver wire and on that note I'll only list players available on at least more then one of my league's waiver wires unless I've already stashed them:

Abanakanda(not on a waiver wire but I picked him in a few earlier this year)-his ceiling is Breece's handcuff next year but he was one of the younger players in this last draft class, showed some juice in pre-season.

Jalen Tolbert-looked exceptional in pre-season, has already forced a timeshare between him and Gallup. They likely release Gallup and/or Cooks after this season, should at minimum be a staple in 3 WR sets with a shot at the #2 depending on what moves Dallas makes.

I'd say add Zach Moss to this list but he's not on the waiver wire in leagues. But he might be a stash in the sense that most will think his value is just for whatever/anytime Taylor misses, and they may be right, but it's not crazy to think he could play himself into a starting job next year for someone else.

Xavier Hutchinson may be worth a look. A Waldman favorite has made a couple of nice plays in a crowded Texans receiver room. Not sure what the future is for Noah Brown and Robert Woods, could be a nice cheap ticket in a high end passing attack.

I really like Cedric Tillman and Jalen Tolbert as well.

- Add me onto the Tolbert train

- Keeping an eye on Chase Brown in Cincy. Dunno how much longer this coaching staff can justify a sub 4 ypc runner 2 years running with Mixon.

Jauan Jennings, WR 49ers: Free Agent after season in a very week free agent class. I think a team is going to give him starters money and he has flashed ability.
Had a td Sunday - I think he can be pretty good with starter snaps.

Xavier Gipson is the 2nd best receiver on the Jets (I know that's not saying much right now). Undrafted rookie, definitely has some moves (he did the walkoff punt return in the opener), and has quietly worked his way into (essentially) the #2 role. He went 5-77 last week.

WR PARKER WASHINGTON: BUSTS OUT AFTER KIRK INJURY
PUBLISHED TUE DEC 5 10:47:57 A.M. MT 2023
(Rotowire) Washington caught all six of his targets for 61 yards and a touchdown during Monday's 34-31 loss to the Bengals. He also returned two kickoffs for 51 yards and one punt for no yards.
Analysis: Christian Kirk exited with a groin injury on Jacksonville's first drive, and Washington took advantage of the opportunity. The rookie sixth-round pick didn't have a catch and had played just 12 offensive snaps in his three prior appearances this season, but he played 59 percent of the offensive snaps Monday and was second on the team in receptions. The specifics of Kirk's injury aren't yet known, but if he misses time Washington will likely serve as the Jags' No. 3 wide receiver. Trevor Lawrence also suffered a high-ankle sprain versus Cincinnati, and that injury looms large for the outlook of Jacksonville's offense moving forward.

QB - Tune ARI
Hall MIN
Haener NOS

RB - Mitchell BAL
Brown CIN
McLaughlin DEN
Bigsby JAC
Evans LAR
Miller NOS
Gray NYG
Tucker TB
Rodriguez WAS

WR - Mingo CAR (I know... probably not available in most leagues. That said, I'm stashing him everywhere I can.)
Iosivas/Jones CIN
Scott CHI
Tillman CLE
Wicks GB
Hutchinson HOU
Washington JAC
Davis LAC
Hyatt NYG
Bobo SEA
Palmer TB

TE - Mallory IND
Washington PIT

Last edited:
I’ll throw John Metchie into the mix. As a Texans fan, I bought this off-season and wished he was further ahead, especially seeing what guys like Tank have done.

That said, coming off of his illness the Texans have apparently internally noted they were going to take it easy on him this year to get him back to football shape. He feels like he could be the definition of the thread if so as he can probably be had cheap or on the wire in many leagues.

I want to stash Zamir White with Jacobs probably leaving Las Vegas but they would probably draft a RB and render him moot

Anything to see here with JaMycal Hasty?

Maybe not the right thread to ask, as his dynasty value isn’t great. But ROS? Could there be something here?

Anything to see here with JaMycal Hasty?

Maybe not the right thread to ask, as his dynasty value isn’t great. But ROS? Could there be something here?
We know what Hasty is and it isn't that good. I believe he's on the waiver wire in all of my leagues.

I have Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaugh, Abanikanda, Cedric Tillman, and Bateman.

Any of those droppable for someone like Prince, Elijah Dotson, Eric Gray, Chris Rodriguez, Kenny McIntosh, Hooker, Zappe, Tune, WanDale Robinson, Rondale Moore?

1QB PPR. This league is pretty heavily RB-focused or I'd be more inclined to grab one of those QB/WR for one of my RB.

Any of those droppable for someone like Prince, Elijah Dotson, Eric Gray, Chris Rodriguez, Kenny McIntosh, Hooker, Zappe, Tune, WanDale Robinson, Rondale Moore?

1QB PPR. This league is pretty heavily RB-focused or I'd be more inclined to grab one of those QB/WR for one of my RB.
I like who you have in comparison to what is available.

I like Dotson and Rodriguez quite a bit. Not sure if I’d drop anyone from your list though.

Maybe you can trade a couple of them for some late picks? Then add those 2 RB’s

Deuce and Bateman are who is probably try and move.

I like who you have in comparison to what is available.

I like Dotson and Rodriguez quite a bit. Not sure if I’d drop anyone from your list though.

Maybe you can trade a couple of them for some late picks? Then add those 2 RB’s

Deuce and Bateman are who is probably try and move.
Thanks for the input, that's pretty much how I felt, maybe Rodriguez, but would probably rank the ones I have ahead of them all.

Unfortunately we have a trade deadline which has passed.

I’d drop Tucker for Rodriguez. Next in line to drop is Tillman.

I think I would rank Tillman as my top keeper of that group, what do you not like about him?

I think I would rank Tillman as my top keeper of that group, what do you not like about him?
I didn’t think he was that good coming out of college. Not fast, limited route runner, thought he would struggle with separation.

Intrigued by Tyler Scott in Chicago. Always going to play 2nd fiddle to Moore obviously, but he has a real chance to step into the #2 spot next year. Mooney's deal is done after this year, and he hasn't really followed up on that 1000 yard season a few years back.

For just one data point on how some "professional" views him, the guy who did his draft profile at NFL.com gave him a 6.35 grade ("will eventually be plus starter").

My biggest concern, like Zay in BAL with Lamar, idk if an offense with a big time scrambling QB is the place to bet on a WR for consistent and/or elite production, but if you can get him for cheap, I don't see it hurting you if it doesn't work out.

Deep League Dynasty Stashes...
These guys are on the wire in most deep leagues. You're not gonna see guys like Jaylin Hyatt or Jaleel McLaughlin here as they should already be rostered in deep leagues. Players are not listed in any specific order.

QB
Hendon Hooker should absolutely be rostered. He would step into a top 5 offense
Jarrett Stidham could play his way into a 2024 starting role in Denver or elsewhere over these final 2 weeks

RB
Chase Brown is one of 3 players to clock a 22+ MPH play this season (Tyreek Hill/DK Metcalf) and Mixon is on the decline
Izzy Abanakanda is a playmaker and has shown flashes
Emari Demercado can handle all three downs and played behind Kendre Miller and Zach Evans at TCU
Kevin Harris will be in his 3rd year and has shown to be a proficient back
Ronnie Rivers has been very good as a rookie when he's touched the ball
Sean Tucker, see Ronnie Rivers
Chris Rodriguez, see Ronnie Rivers and Sean Tucker
Chris Brooks, See Ronnie Rivers, Sean Tucker and Chris Rodriguez
Tyler Goodson, See Ronnie Rivers, Sean Tucker, Chris Rodriguez and Chris Brooks
Jordan Mason has proven he can play when given the opportunity on one of the leagues best offenses
Pierre Strong is still just in his second year and will have a shot at the backup job to Ford next year

WR
Xavier Hutchinson is paired with one of the most exciting young QB's in the league
Tre Tucker has looked really good with limited ops which should go up in a new look Raiders offense next year
Trey Palmer shouldn't be available in deep leagues but I have to mention him in case he's still there for you
Parker Washington, same story as Palmer
Dontayvion Wicks, same story as Palmer and Parker
Charlie Jones could be Burrow's #3 next year
Andrei Iosivas, same story as Charlie
Xavier Gipson will be a favorite target of Aaron Rodgers next year
Allen Lazard may seem strange to see here but Rodgers loves him as well
AT Perry's college film speaks for itself with a chance at WR duties next year
Cedric Tillman had fantastic college film like Perry with aging/injury prone Amari Copper ahead of him
Khalil Shakir could find himself in the WR2 role in Buffalo next year
Brandon Johnson is a big bodied 2nd year player who looked kinda special last week
Tim Jones is the same as Brandon, maybe just a little less special
Jake Bobo is another big bodied guy who has flashed as a rookie, but he is buried in that Seattle WR room
Elijah Cooks is rowing the same boat as Bobo
Jalen Tolbert will be the #3 receiver in Dallas next year with a chance to push Cooks for WR2 in a top 5 offense

TE
Brevin Jordan is a playmaker who will be CJ Stroud's TE1 next year after Dalton Schultz hits free agency this summer
Ty Conklin is surprising to see here like Lazard earlier, but Conklin will thrive next year catching balls from Rodgers
Noah Gray is the heir apparent to Travis Pfizer who has taken a step back at age 34
Tanner Hudson will be Burrow's TE1a if the Bengals don't address the position in the offseason
Drew Sample will be Burrow's TE1b if the bengals don't address the position in the offseason
Tommy Tremble finds himself in a similar situation as Hudson/Sample next year in Carolina
Will Mallory could explode as the TE1 in his second year for a healthy Anthony Richardson
Luke Schoonmaker could do the same next year as Mallory, only Jake Ferguson stands in his way
Chin Okonkwo shouldn't be available, but heaven help opposing defenses when this guy gets a legit QB targeting him consistently
Josh Whyle could be a productive TE1 in Tennessee if something happened to Chig
Greg Dulcich better be on someones IR because he is a flat out stud when healthy
Luke Musgrave, same studliness when healthy as Dulcich
Darnell Washington's talent is undeniable but so is Frieirmuth's role in the Steeler offense
Daniel Bellinger's talent is also being denied in NY by Darren Waller

Last edited:
Deep League Dynasty Stashes...
These guys are on the wire in most deep leagues. You're not gonna see guys like Jaylin Hyatt or Jaleel McLaughlin here as they should already be rostered in deep leagues. Players are not listed in any specific order.

QB
Hendon Hooker should absolutely be rostered. He would step into a top 5 offense
Jarrett Stidham could play his way into a 2024 starting role in Denver or elsewhere over these final 2 weeks

RB
Chase Brown is one of 3 players to clock a 22+ MPH play this season (Tyreek Hill/DK Metcalf) and Mixon is on the decline
Izzy Abanakanda is a playmaker and has shown flashes
Emari Demercado can handle all three downs and played behind Kendre Miller and Zach Evans at TCU
Kevin Harris will be in his 3rd year and has shown to be a proficient back
Ronnie Rivers has been very good as a rookie when he's touched the ball
Sean Tucker, see Ronnie Rivers
Chris Rodriguez, see Ronnie Rivers and Sean Tucker
Chris Brooks, See Ronnie Rivers, Sean Tucker and Chris Rodriguez
Tyler Goodson, See Ronnie Rivers, Sean Tucker, Chris Rodriguez and Chris Brooks
Jordan Mason has proven he can play when given the opportunity on one of the leagues best offenses
Pierre Strong is still just in his second year and will have a shot at the backup job to Ford next year

WR
Xavier Hutchinson is paired with one of the most exciting young QB's in the league
Tre Tucker has looked really good with limited ops which should go up in a new look Raiders offense next year
Trey Palmer shouldn't be available in deep leagues but I have to mention him in case he's still there for you
Parker Washington, same story as Palmer
Dontayvion Wicks, same story as Palmer and Parker
Charlie Jones could be Burrow's #3 next year
Andrei Iosivas, same story as Charlie
Xavier Gipson will be a favorite target of Aaron Rodgers next year
Allen Lazard may seem strange to see here but Rodgers loves him as well
AT Perry's college film speaks for itself with a chance at WR duties next year
Cedric Tillman had fantastic college film like Perry with aging/injury prone Amari Copper ahead of him
Khalil Shakir could find himself in the WR2 role in Buffalo next year
Brandon Johnson is a big bodied 2nd year player who looked kinda special last week
Tim Jones is the same as Brandon, maybe just a little less special
Jake Bobo is another big bodied guy who has flashed as a rookie, but he is buried in that Seattle WR room
Elijah Cooks is rowing the same boat as Bobo
Jalen Tolbert will be the #3 receiver in Dallas next year with a chance to push Cooks for WR2 in a top 5 offense

TE
Brevin Jordan is a playmaker who will be CJ Stroud's TE1 next year after Dalton Schultz hits free agency this summer
Ty Conklin is surprising to see here like Lazard earlier, but Conklin will thrive next year catching balls from Rodgers
Noah Gray is the heir apparent to Travis Pfizer who has taken a step back at age 34
Tanner Hudson will be Burrow's TE1a if the Bengals don't address the position in the offseason
Drew Sample will be Burrow's TE1b if the bengals don't address the position in the offseason
Tommy Tremble finds himself in a similar situation as Hudson/Sample next year in Carolina
Will Mallory could explode as the TE1 in his second year for a healthy Anthony Richardson
Luke Schoonmaker could do the same next year as Mallory, only Jake Ferguson stands in his way
Chin Okonkwo shouldn't be available, but heaven help opposing defenses when this guy gets a legit QB targeting him consistently
Josh Whyle could be a productive TE1 in Tennessee if something happened to Chig
Greg Dulcich better be on someones IR because he is a flat out stud when healthy
Luke Musgrave, same studliness when healthy as Dulcich
Darnell Washington's talent is undeniable but so is Frieirmuth's role in the Steeler offense
Daniel Bellinger's talent is also being denied in NY by Darren Waller
Lot of roster cloggers there. Obviously some have to hit. If no other reason but sheer numbers. I like Dontayvion Wicks, Parker Washington, and possibly Brevin Jordan if Schultz signs somewhere else and Noah Gray if Kelce retires. I like Abanikandi, but not the situation. I do think Cook is gone however. As for Schoonmaker, probably not smart to roster a backup TE to another young TE. Same for Darnell Washington. Love the mention of Chase Brown. He’s goody. I also like Tucker Kraft, but Musgrave was also a rookie and is the starter.

Jelani Woods is my number 1 sleeper stash for 2024. The tight end is helped out (by the unfortunate news of Ogletree’s arrest) and with Granson entering the final year of his contract. Woods showed insane upside last year before he went on IR this season. His athleticism and size are unmatched. Stash him now while you can

If you have anymore questions you can reach me on my dynasty page @dynastyf1rst on X

Last edited:
I wrote this in another thread but I’m stashing Greg Dortch. He’s a FA after this year and when he’s gotten a shot he’s produced. He also just looks electric when he gets the ball in his hands.

Emanuel Wilson, RB, GB. RFA for 2024 but I'm thinking (hoping) the Packers keep him over re-signing AJ Dookie who is an UFA.

Users who are viewing this thread