What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (1 Viewer)

I'll keep saying it.  Yang does an awesome job showing people why they should care during his answers.  Solid examples and not just hypotheticals will play well. 

Warren needs to call a time-out, catch her breath, and re-focus.  She sounds rattled - and she is wrong at looking at the jobs as a Trade issue only

Kamala Harris:

"This is the sixth debate we have had in this presidential cycle and not nearly one word, with all of these discussions about health care, on women's access to reproductive health care, which is under full on attack in America." #DemDebate

Wow, Warren and Harris running away with this one tonight. Spot on answers, quirky, sharp. This is our ticket.

Footnote... I'm not watching. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Knee-jerk reaction:

Biden and Pete the only ones sounding presidential tonight.

Close calls for Booker, and occasionally Klobuchar.

Yup - my perception is that Pete has him on breadth of issues, but Yang is almost certainly deeper on a few subjects
That is true.  I'm not sure if emotional intelligence is the right term, but Pete's ability to easily talk about so much while empathizing with others is something to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread