What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DeSean Jackson or Will Fuller...WILL ANSWER YOURS (1 Viewer)

motormouth1308

Footballguy
Pick 1 WR and leave explanation please

Phi DeSean Jackson @ Wash on sunday afternoon

Hou Will Fuller @ KC on TNF 

Leave a link for your question. Will answer in the evening after work daily.

Thank you and good luck!

trying to leave my signature w/ scoring and roster.

Non PPR

6 pts all TD's

1 point for every 10 yards rec/rush

fraction pts

start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB.WR.TE), 1DEF, 1K

12 team league...extremely competitive

ROSTER

QB-Lamar Jackson

RB-Jacobs, Gurley, Ozigbo, White, Swift, Thompson

WR-OBJ, Fuller, DeSean, CeeDee Lamb, Mike Williams, Perriman

TE-Kittle

K-Tucker

Def-Pitt Steelers

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take Fuller but only because I like Watson better than Wentz.

I mean, I really think it's a coin flip.  

Both good starts I think but I'd start Fuller now before he gets hurt.  :unsure:

I think he is the better player, Cooks is hurt and Fuller is the clear option 1 in the passing game whereas Jackson may be 2nd or 3rd after Ertz and perhaps even Goedert.

Here's a link to my roster question.  Thanks!

I think Fuller will be the focal point in the passing game in what should be a shoot out.  I know Thursday games are usually ugly but I think Fuller will have a good game.  Plus it's the first game of the season so you want to have a player to root for.  It would suck to sit Fuller and then have him go off in the game everyone is focused on because it is the first game of the year. 

Both good starts I think but I'd start Fuller now before he gets hurt.  :unsure:

I think he is the better player, Cooks is hurt and Fuller is the clear option 1 in the passing game whereas Jackson may be 2nd or 3rd after Ertz and perhaps even Goedert.

Here's a link to my roster question.  Thanks!
If someone else happens to see this, you need to click on this members "my roster question"

seriously. Its a new kind of league called vampire league.

Very very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread