What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Desperate for WR help - Pick 1 - 2nd round of the playoffs (1 Viewer)

MissionCoach

Footballguy
12 team league, 1 PPR, standard scoring.

Lost Kirk and Dell 2 weeks ago, this late in the season the WW is bare. I'm going up against the #1 seed who is stacked, so I can't afford to put up a goose egg.
My line up is set, except for my 3rd WR....these are my choices, pick 1 and pray for me. Thanks in advance.

D. Douglas/NE @ Denver - Decent player on a bad offense, going up against a good defense, highest rated play out of this bunch according to most FF rankings, but hard to pull the trigger.

Demarcus Robinson/LAR vs NO - Rode Robinson for the last 2 weeks, and he was a savior, seemed to have a good connection with Stafford, and caught a TD in both weeks. The problem is Tutu Atwell is out of concussion protocol, not sure where that leaves Robinson.

Parker Washington/Jax @ TB - With Zay Jones hurt again, and Kirk on IR, Washington could see increased usage. Would feel better if Trevor Lawrence was a definite play.

Agnew/Jax @ TB - Listed as a deep sleeper by FootballGuys Bloom, Agnew posted 70 yards and a score on only 2 catches last week. Again would feel better if Lawrence was definitely playing.

ALL longshots, going to need a miracle and a lot of luck. Thanks in advance, and happy holidays to all.

I hope you went Robinson. If I would have seen this sooner he would have been my choice (I know, easy to say after the fact but it's true).

Assuming you still need an answer I would go with Pop Douglas. I trust him getting the targets and with Lawrence in question that downgrades both Jax choices

Users who are viewing this thread