What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deuce's Rehab Ahead of Schedule (1 Viewer)

CA_7

Footballguy
He expects to be full speed by training camp. Personally, will just be happy for Deuce if he is cutting without any problems due to two year recovery time for ACLs.

McAllister said he has been about two weeks ahead of schedule throughout his rehabilitation from a torn right anterior cruciate ligament. He is in Week 15 of his rehabilitation and began jogging three weeks ago. He said the next big milestone comes in April, when he finds out if he can begin football activities. He fully expects to be full-speed by training camp.McAllister said if it were up to him, he would draft an offensive lineman to make his job easier. But if the team wants to draft a quarterback, that's fine, too."If it's a rookie quarterback, we're all going to be in the same boat in a sense as far as learning a new offense," McAllister said. "I think I'm the key. I'm going to say I'm going to be the wild card. This year, we basically based our offense upon myself, and obviously the injury didn't help me to do that. Whatever we do with the quarterback, it's going to be up to the veterans of the team and the running game to alleviate any pressure that he has on him."
LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread